FAO of Arthur Foley + Legal Eagles and General Know Alls

You’d be no good anyway. It wouldn’t be long before you wouldn’t be able to suppress the urge to send her an email telling her you were a self employed owner of a small business.

3 Likes

Fucking hell, that’s the worst attempted put down I’ve ever seen on here. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

FFS sake. :laughing:

Possibly the weakest comeback since Charlie Nicholas.

4 Likes

Actually scratch that @Nembo_Kid and his bizarre weezer comment was worse.

1 Like

That’s a clamping.

Oooft

1 Like

Not necessarily. If they reversed into you for example.

Most times you will be but that is a matter for your insurance company and not you

Do you know if the auld wan is claiming neck and back injuries pal?

It’s like Maverick and Goose Man.

But shittier.

Soft tissue.

Claiming like that is a disgrace.

My insurance has nearly doubled in the last 4 years…because of cunts like that and ive a 9 year no claims bonus.

I agree. I have been hit from behind twice in last 3 years. Claimed for damage to car and moved on.

Open the books of any major retail business in Ireland and the claims record paints Ireland as a shithole full of crooks.

1 Like

Fact…I got a tip one day in traffic…women in her early 60s…fuck all damage to the car bit of a scratch but its old anyway and i was late for work so said she was grand and left it off.

Could of acted the bollox but you’d get no luck for it.

1 Like

HAVE. JESUSS FUCKING HELL.

HAVE.

HAVE. NOT OF. NOT FUCKING OF.

2 Likes

Could have for ffs sake.
I was going to agree with you, how can cunts like that look in the mirror especially when it’s obvious to everybody that they’re acting the cunt. My mother would be fucking mortified if any of us carried on like that.

2 Likes

Your mother shouldn’t feel responsible for the behaviour of everyone on TFK.

6 Likes

No offence mate but it’s been a terrible day for banter on TFK and things don’t look like improving.

1 Like

Ah that wasn’t a bad quip in fairness.

2 Likes

Go on so. Sorry @Rocko I suppose it wasn’t.

Pucker up.