FAO of Bandage (and other Wexicans)

Cheers lads. These roadworks are a bit of a cunt alright.

those roadworks likely to be an issue around lunchtime tomorrow?

Not a huge issue. Before they started I was doing Dublin 6 to Gorey in slightly under an hour. That same journey takes about an hour and a quarter with the road works.

New road expected to be opened on July 13th. Not that you should give a shit.

Yes, same as bt for me last weekend. An extra 20 minutes or so. I like The Tap cafe/restaurant on the N11 between The Beehive and Jack White’s.

1 Like

In Gorey. Why not just 7 days a week?

1 Like

@Bandage your parking advice please. I usually park in Clonard cos its handy but it takes forever after a game to get back down onto the Maldron hotel road. I’m gonna head for the back road to Gorey after the game so where in town would be handiest with a 20 odd min walk to the Park but quiet enough for me to scoot out onto the Quays when it’s all over? Will likely be in uncovered stand side.

I have parked on the street at the old new cinema / new old cinema near Redmond Square in the past @Mac. Has worked well for me. Might do the same today.

I expect one of our Wexican brethern to slap that cunt Cyril upside the head if they see him today.

What’s the handiest way to stroll up to the Park from there BT?

Bumped for @Bandage

There’s nowhere really sticking out as an ideal parking spot. bt’s suggestion would leave you with a 20 minute walk or thereabouts. Up Hill Street, past Gaynor’s Pub, the old Municipal Buildings, onto Belvedere Road, up past North End United and back entrance to St Peter’s College. Unless you got a spot on the street around by Gaynor’s or Jim McGee’s which would cut your walk down a bit. Think Rowe Street church is pay parking. Better route back to Gorey is across Wexford Bridge definitely.

Thanks buddy. I think between Gaynor’s and old town hall would be the best, or around there. Anything to avoid the he’ll hole in Clonard

I reckon they might have bollards up to prevent parking all the way down to there.

1 Like

Beautiful sunny day in Wexford town

Indeed. Wexford Park is basking in the summer sun here. And there’s a sensational bird sitting two rows in front of me. Unbelievable scenes.

I got a grand parking spot just beside Gaynor’s. Thanks for all your help gents.

I’d be close enough to doing it myself. He was outside The Undertaker pub earlier when I was in there.

1 Like

How’s the Camoige going, lads?

Wexford winning by 2

1-8 to 9

Will there be any dancing at the crossroads tonight, lads?