FAO of Esteban de la Sexface

Was it Esteban who moved his whole family to West Kerry one evening only to move back a day or two later at the start of the lock down? His head seemed wrecked by something. Hope heā€™s ok. He seemed a decent sort and I could never understand why others got so worked up by his posts.

3 Likes

Heā€™ll be back again hopefully. The middle of a lockdown is no time to be giving up posting shite on tā€™internet

1 Like

Nice fella, bit hysterical at times.

10 Likes

Come back @esteban

A belt of an iron bar apparently.

Yep he took the virus very seriously and was proven correct but at the time it seemed funny.

It was a prickish act of @BruidheanChaorthainn to try pin all the shit on him

The batshit crazy temperature gauge of the forum

Hi mouse how are you keeping ?

The Limerick contingent will be lost without him, he was always there with an arm around the shoulder any time one of them got in over their head

4 Likes

He was a good lad, and some man for demanding a binary answer. ā€œYes or no will sufficeā€. We never did figure out for certain if he was a computer scientist or not. I guess weā€™ll never know now.

He was well clued in on various topics anyway.

He fell out with the Limerick clique, He had to go.

1 Like

A unseen victim of the virus

Esteban is gone? Say it ainā€™t so!

A decent fella. Youse are a shower of cunts if you drove him away!

2 Likes

I donā€™t think there were many involved in whatever happened. One Iā€™d guess, although I was asleep and most of the evidence was gone when I awoke.

@EstebandelaSexface was one of the good guys. Always available for a chat and rarely got rattled.

Who ran him?

He wanted to leave since the first twitter incident. I say good luck to him. Lads should respect his decision.

Hi lads.
Hope you and yours are all doing well.

Iā€™ve recharged, found a load of zen behind the couch while I was cleaning and am mad for road.

What have I missed?

15 Likes