FAO of Esteban de la Sexface

Were you drink posting last night?

2 Likes

I think it’s good that there’s finally someone on TFK talking honestly on how they feel about travellers.

:rollseyes:

What’s your problem?

absolutely scuttered

5 Likes

@anon78624367 care to explain where your username came from ? It’s one of the only ones I don’t get.

You have mine?

You like to wear tracksuits? :sweat_smile:

You came up with it after two pints of raza

Did you ever find your jumper?

@backinatracksuit desperate for the attention.

You put p.u.l.s.e to good use today

@anon78624367 I watched some stuff and read a bit about gambling addiction over the weekend. You were right bud. It’s awful stuff. I was searching around and came across a lad that threw himself in front of a train after getting in over his head with Wonga through gambling deaths in those machines. Awful awful stuff. I’m going to have a bet tomorrow ( my first since my last logged one on my betting thread) and leave it at that till 2021.

I’m not sure if he’s gone for good but my Christ he was some man to argue. He cAught me out every day I’d say and would argue it to the bitter end. He was a decent fella and wore his heart on his sleeve. Something I love. I think he posted here for 18 months. History will be kind to him. Enjoy life Esteban.

Huh? What happened with him?

I’m not really sure. He said good bye and his account was removed within seconds. I severely doubt he was involved in the antics. He is a good fella. I hadn’t see it before tbf.

1 Like

I never got to give him one of :hugs: before he left.

:pensive:

1 Like

You are a kind man fulvio