❗️FAO of Rocko

Sorry I haven’t had a chance to deal with these yet. Busy dealing with court orders. Anyway if anybody notices any GAA related topics started by @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy missing then that might be a coincidence so don’t all rush to immediate judgement.

13 Likes

What happens instead? Can you see the button, can you click the smilies, do they do anything?

Which reply button? To reply to a post or the one at the bottom?

I didn’t think this would be the case. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

Yeah this is just how it is for now. It might be fixed in the near future but it’s just an anomaly for now.

On mobile or desktop? Can you take a screenshot?

As in after you’ve composed your post and try to submit it. Similar to the issue about a year ago.

1 Like

Both

Guys don’t ignore, just build some tolerant intolerance. I’m an expert in it.

5 Likes

I think I may have liked his post. Am I guilty by association? Ill pay the fine anyway.

He was right though. His clothes are shite, he backed the wrong horse and there was nothing wrong with the catch from the Selector.

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

The ignore function is broken

1 Like

hey @Rocko
me, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Fagan_ODowd @Cicero_Dandi and a few of the other Greens on the forum were looking to enjoy what TFK offers but at less of a cost to the environment.
we believe that if the background to the site was in black and the writing in light grey, we would require less battery usage on our phones to light up our screens and view the text. it might involve some members squinting a bit, but ultimately mother nature would win as we would use less power.
would be a nice gesture to one of the big power blocks on the forum

6 Likes

1 Like

A few ladeens need the timeout step

7 Likes

More posts than pucks

@Rocko can you quote posts when replying on Chrome on Android or are you only able to reply to posts?

Yes. Hit reply and click on the speech bubble in the top left corner then tear away at your adversary’s comments.

3 Likes

@rocko, when I play a video in an embedded Tweet, the sound plays but the video doesn’t. I’ve to click through to Twitter to see it.

Will look into that - couple more pressing issues to resolve first.

1 Like

Never knew that. I’ve been highlighting text and waiting for the quote button to appear all this time.