FAO of Tassotti

Sorry to bother you, Mr. Tassotti but I remember you taking the piss out of people having Parrots installed in their cars in Ireland. What are alternative options that do the same thing, mate?

sorry mate, I can’t use this forum in its current state, they have made a hames of it.

9 Likes

Finally someone has the guts to call it as it is.
Hopefully now another one or two might make their opinions known about the new site. I didn’t think anyone would have the guts to criticise it but now maybe the flood gates will open.

2 Likes

+1 mate.

1 Like

+1

I think I’m done here.

1 Like

The tards are being outed in their droves :smile:

1 Like

Yep. A bland forum inhabitated by a dozen or so bland as fuck fucking cunts. Mostly.
Little or nothing here now for any self respecting poster unless you need a hotel with a family room and a kids club in a quite part of Dublin but accessible to transport links.

5 Likes

Have a nice life, pal.

1 Like

I’ll miss you if you go, mate. :disappointed_relieved:

If ye stupid cunts just stick with it for a few days you’ll be fine…

Iv stuck with it kid and I hate it more now than a week ago. It’s shit. It looks shit. It has bells and whistles that are just pointless. It kills discussion. It’s bland. It makes posters seem even more bland than before, however the fuck it does that.
Nothing of note has been posted here since the change.
The lemmings are lining up to row in with the bossman in the manner of folk with shit under their noses who have gotten used to the smell and life goes on. Not for me.

I’m terribly sad and upset here.

4 Likes

It will be a shame to lose you… we’ve lost a number of the better posters in the move but it doesn’t look like we are going back so it’s adapt or die.

Iv prob given you a hard time kid but you have turned into a fine young man. Probably appropriate to say that now.
Don’t get me wrong, i wouldn’t associate with a useless fucker like you in a million years but you have made some sort of an effort to get your act together and I can appreciate that. Best of luck with your studies kid.

5 Likes

agreed
the reply function is the most fucked up thing i have ever seen
its impossible to read thru a thread
looks like the purpose was to kill banter

2 Likes

The only thing worse than a lad making a song and dance about leaving a forum is a lad going on and on about how bad a forum is yet continuing to post here all the time. If you don’t like it either fuck off or go build something better (except you @HBV, I’ve grown to like you since your Ray Darcy rant)

there are many worse things,
like maybe been blinded in an acid attack or anally raped by 6 men…

:rollseyes:

Yep, Mac slightly over egging his good buddy rockos internet discussion forum here.
Row in with the bossman lads.

Or being blinded in an acid attack before being anally-raped?