FAO of Tassotti

Or drinking macs gay beer

Good buddy?

Iā€™m not gonna lie, my eyes watered up reading that.

1 Like

Just push the bubble top left in the box when you reply to someone and it brings up the comment you are replying toā€¦ simple.

its the reading thru threads that is the problem
impossible to follow the flow of conversation in a thread, its just a sequnece of statements

1 Like

nail on the head there, its fucking horrendous, pricks like mac sticking up for it, says it all, with his tongue lodged up rockoā€™s arse. ā€œthe forum of the futureā€ donā€™t make me laugh ffs, its beyond a joke how shit it is, step back 15 years more like, totally unusable.

Are you gone yet? Why do you keep logging in to complain about how shit it is? Iā€™d say youā€™re missing your other aliases badā€¦

Donā€™t let the door hit your arse on the way out - you fucking self important flute.

I just got a notification it seems because you quoted Tass who had quoted me. Fucking hell, now im sure jobsworth fuckers like Mac or gman ejaculate every time this happens them but its just a good example of what a fucking annoying ball of pointless shit this is.
You horrid sheep like cunts have morphed into the type of wanker who used idolise Liam 'bossman cahill back in the day. I thought ye were better than that.

3 Likes

An e- pat on the back from the bossman coming your way no doubt, smiley, you creepy old Watherford cunt .

Havenā€™t you quit the board? Go fuck off with yourself.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Whatā€™s it got to do with you you cunt?

Cahill was a cunt, so is @Rocko.

Do you know what would be hilarious? To post on a website complaining about the website and to keep doing it until someone makes us stop. And it would be even funnier to use bad language while doing so. I wonder if any fellow sophisticated comedians will join in. Oh God, that would be one to tell the grandchildren about.

Post flagged.

Jesus thatā€™s bitter rocko. You need to not take the personal attacks personally.

Whatā€™s it got to do with you?

I met @Tournafulla_Man in town today. He described the new site as ā€œan abominationā€ and that he wouldnā€™t be back.
Heā€™ll be a big loss to the forum.

Was Matty Hislop anywhere to be seen?