FAO of Tassotti

Leave me out of this old man.

No, heā€™s off visiting the Dunph.

Fagan Oā€™Dowd is the new Limerick Nomad, king of the lick arses, what a dubious title to be proud of

1 Like

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post:25, topic:20704, full:trueā€]
its the reading thru threads that is the problemimpossible to follow the flow of conversation in a thread, its just a sequnece of statements
[/quote]even boards.ie and politics.ie are more tolerable at this stage, how can anyone have a decent discussion here now at this stage? you canā€™t follow a thread, posts all over the fucking shop, horrendous layout, retarded functions, trying to post a reply is like a hard days work, its terrible

2 Likes

My opinions have everything to do with me you old ewe.

Seeing as I already complained about that very thing, then youā€™d be fairly wrong. But donā€™t let that stop you taking potshots at posters who generally couldnā€™t give a shit about your bitching in the hope of getting a few likes. Fucking gobshite. If you donā€™t like it, fuck off, do you think anyone cares about you telling everyone you wonā€™t post here anymore? Self important wanker.

:sheep:

The bossmans loyal soldiers crawling out of the woodwork here.

Fagan Power User O Dowd

Iā€™d be gutted if we lost @Tassotti and @HBV.

i wont be bullied by the like of @Gman and @Fagan_ODowd , who do those two pathetic bastards think they are ?

call off your dogs kid. there is no need for this. @Tassotti hold steady for the moment.

are you a bit slow or something? You call me out, and then I respond and you claim the loyal soldiers crawling out of the woodwork. I had no interest in this thread until you called me out, then I respond to you and you take that as some sort of call to arms for the ā€œbossmanā€. You really are a fucking idiot. Bullied. You fucking pathetic fool.

1 Like

@Bandage have you any clout round here at all? will you call off rockos hounds ffs.
cunts who go the whole year posting forgettable drivel and all of a sudden find a bit of passion from somewhere you you dare to question ā€˜the bossmanā€™

call them off @bandage, give the fuckers a chore or something. i wont be bullied.

@Bandage just pmā€™ed me there.

Iā€™ve been stood down and ordered not to engage in any more bullying or harassment of you or @Tassotti

2 Likes

thanks @Bandage you are not the worst of them

that fucking cunt @Matty_Hislop started all this with his horrible square head.

The king has retired.

The greatest of all time

A sad day for racing.

1 Like

He has had a mental breakdown