FAO of Thrawneen

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 909494, member: 686ā€]You ok pal?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/women-duped-and-savings-stolen-as-dating-site-conman-runs-riot-around-ireland-30043895.html[/quote]

ā‚¬60k ā€˜windfallā€™

Bro, Iā€™m spoken for now. (Until I go to Krakow in a few weeks).

Also, Christ, desperate women are really fucking stupid.

[quote=ā€œThrawneen, post: 788730, member: 129ā€]Nurofen Plus is the best there is, as far as I know. Donā€™t go for Solpadeine as that contains caffeine in it too, which wrecks the nice mellow buzz.
From online research, I believe itā€™s possible to buy pure codeine from a pharmacist but Iā€™ve never tried.[/quote]

does solpheadine contain any salyicitates , eg aspirin?
im allergic to those, and a killer as a trigger for sinus/asthma @Kinvaraā€™s Passion
you need a prescription for pure codeine, i take it sometimes when i am at home thinking about my futureā€¦ it can be bought online

[quote=ā€œThrawneen, post: 909514, member: 129ā€]Bro, Iā€™m spoken for now. (Until I go to Krakow in a few weeks).

Also, Christ, desperate women are really fucking stupid.[/quote]

yeah, im watching the Mrsā€™s friends here who are single in the 30-35 category and they are some mess, working with these bitches is impossible also

Even my lady is all over the place. Iā€™ll give her until November when our gaff is up for lease renewal or else Iā€™m getting shot of her, money and all, I donā€™t care (ok, I do care).

Are they hot? I like the look of those Lebanese wimmin.

Going on a video call with one now. She is a cracker but one of the most controlling people I know.

Interesting.

Our gaff??!!

Is it not her gaff??

Chatroulette, bro?

what does she want tho?
they always want something they dont have that their friends do,
instability kills them, they need a plan, wedding, kids, that kind of thing

yeah her friends are hot allright but theyā€™d drive you mad, they fill the gaps in their lives with going head first into their careers, you know the type, online 24/7 , then sit in cafes at the weekend smoking vogue blue cigarettes wearing 500 dollar sunglasses and turning their noses up at everyone, no wonder they\re singleā€¦ they would all be eastern @Thrawneen , Kurdi, Persian, Moroccan background, ill send you on their FB pages there and you can have a gawk, wank, etc

web cam:cool:

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 909524, member: 367ā€]what does she want tho?
[/quote]

A nipper.

I already have one. And heā€™s all I ever wanted and heā€™ll play for Wexford and then defect to Limerick in controversial circumstances.
I donā€™t want anymore. o_O

[quote=ā€œThrawneen, post: 909571, member: 129ā€]A nipper.

I already have one. And heā€™s all I ever wanted and heā€™ll play for Wexford and then defect to Limerick in controversial circumstances.
I donā€™t want anymore. o_O[/quote]

yeah, and i guarantee you she despises the mother of your young fella and is deeply suspicious of you around her.
everytime she sees your young fella as well she sees the mother and she hates it.
she covets what is not hers, you will get no peace here

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 909574, member: 367ā€]
she covets what is not hers[/quote]

And how do we begin to covet? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now.

Mbb will field this question once it puts the lotion on its skin

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 909574, member: 367ā€]yeah, and i guarantee you she despises the mother of your young fella and is deeply suspicious of you around her.
everytime she sees your young fella as well she sees the mother and she hates it.
she covets what is not hers, you will get no peace here[/quote]

Thatā€™s pretty much bang on, unfortunately.

tell me about it man

woman are insane, period.

[quote=ā€œThrawneen, post: 909571, member: 129ā€]A nipper.

I donā€™t want anymore. o_O[/quote]
Plant the seed & be done with it and quit your whinging. Think of the childers allowance.