FAO of Thrawneen

That’s bullshit Harry. Thraw’s life is beginning to unravel here, caught between responsibility, desire, the past, present and future. Of course it’s the internet and he may be wumming, but if not then he’s facing some hidden reefs.

at times like this @Thrawneen i usually load up on Tramadol and gamble heavily on Europa League games, its a short term escape anyway.

No one ever said life is easy, though. I guarantee you I’m not wumming, though I don’t think my life is unraveling, I’m actually taking control of it by quitting my job tomorrow and going to AA to stop the boozing and trying to fulfill my potential so I become a high-functioning individual like @briantinnion[/USER] or that fathead @[USER=9]Bandage .

Only difference is I’ll end up doing something way more interesting than either of those capitalist pigs and will probably end up making more money too.

Yeah, I already do that, Mickee. See my various posts in the Degenerate thread…

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 909812, member: 129”]No one ever said life is easy, though. I guarantee you I’m not wumming, though I don’t think my life is unraveling, I’m actually taking control of it by quitting my job tomorrow and going to AA to stop the boozing and trying to fulfill my potential so I become a high-functioning individual like @briantinnion[/USER] or that fathead @[USER=9]Bandage .

Only difference is I’ll end up doing something way more interesting than either of those capitalist pigs and will probably end up making more money too.[/quote]

Sounds like someone has a bit of an inferiority complex?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 909812, member: 129”]No one ever said life is easy, though. I guarantee you I’m not wumming, though I don’t think my life is unraveling, I’m actually taking control of it by quitting my job tomorrow and going to AA to stop the boozing and trying to fulfill my potential so I become a high-functioning individual like @briantinnion[/USER] or that fathead @[USER=9]Bandage .

Only difference is I’ll end up doing something way more interesting than either of those capitalist pigs and will probably end up making more money too.[/quote]

good stuff palhttp://www.thefreekick.com/board/file:///C:\Users\mhanley\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

The issue with the woman and the kid is complicated tho, very tough and dealing with this takes real inner strength, i know @caoimhaoin will be along now soon to tell you exactly how to behave in this situation from his personal experience so anything i say is probably obsolete anyway. My advice would be is that you really need to ask yourself if you want to be with the current bird, if you do then you will need to reach an understanding with her, women appear as complicted yokes but in reality they are simple enough, they get to a situation in their lives where they want to see commitment, it is a lot more important for them as it is for us , first it’ll be engaged, then marriage then kids, Im guessing your situation is even rougher as she has these doubts lingering in her mind, she knows you had a kid with someone else, she knows you still see her and this fucking galls her , it sickens her and you fucking disgust her. She is tortured by the fact that you have not given her commitment but yet had no problem (in her eyes) having a child with someone else.

You need to give her some guarantees here, something, else this will only get worse, don’t torture her either, she wants something very meaningful to her, she wont leave you because she loves you but still be decent with her, if you cant giove her what she wants, call it off now, itll help you mentally in the long haul

:smiley: How do you mean?

It’s more of a “I’ll show you” attitude. Which I think is healthy.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 909816, member: 367”]good stuff palhttp://www.thefreekick.com/board/file:///C:\Users\mhanley\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

The issue with the woman and the kid is complicated tho, very tough and dealing with this takes real inner strength, i know @caoimhaoin will be along now soon to tell you exactly how to behave in this situation from his personal experience so anything i say is probably obsolete anyway. My advice would be is that you really need to ask yourself if you want to be with the current bird, if you do then you will need to reach an understanding with her, women appear as complicted yokes but in reality they are simple enough, they get to a situation in their lives where they want to see commitment, it is a lot more important for them as it is for us , first it’ll be engaged, then marriage then kids, Im guessing your situation is even rougher as she has these doubts lingering in her mind, she knows you had a kid with someone else, she knows you still see her and this fucking galls her , it sickens her and you fucking disgust her. She is tortured by the fact that you have not given her commitment but yet had no problem (in her eyes) having a child with someone else.

You need to give her some guarantees here, something, else this will only get worse, don’t torture her either, she wants something very meaningful to her, she wont leave you because she loves you but still be decent with her, if you cant giove her what she wants, call it off now, itll help you mentally in the long haul[/quote]

That’s all very good advice and wise words, mickee, I must say. You have it down to a tee.

Long story short though: is it still ok if I bang a couple of birds in Krakow in a couple of weeks time?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 909822, member: 129”]That’s all very good advice and wise words, mickee, I must say. You have it down to a tee.

Long story short though: is it still ok if I bang a couple of birds in Krakow in a couple of weeks time?[/quote]

in a word, Yes.

That’s all I needed to hear. I’ll get the missus up the duff at the earliest possible opportunity.

how do you know you have any potential ?.. you’re worse than Hamlet when it comes to procrastination …

jesus christ if we are nothing we at least need to be delusional, the one quality that gets me thru the bad days

:smiley:

Great line.

Very good, pal. I must say, I do like your pretending to be an alcoholic tactic. Has your missus told you to take your time getting yourself sorted? Not to worry about getting another job until your ready? She’ll look after the bills and the rent? I have you sussed, you lazy, freeloading scoundrel. Preying on the desperation of the elderly. :mad:

Ever played music on the Late Late Show? No? I have.

Ever been interviewed by Lorraine Keane? No? I have.

So, fuck you.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 909855, member: 129”]Ever been interviewed by Lorraine Keane? No? I have.
[/quote]

I hope to God you are taking the piss.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 909855, member: 129”]Ever played music on the Late Late Show? No? I have.

So, fuck you.[/quote]
That’s one hell of a clamping right there.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 909855, member: 129”]Ever played music on the Late Late Show? No? I have.

So, fuck you.[/quote]

:smiley:

so you’ve been to ballymount and mount merrion …well look at you phileas fogg…:clap:

a serious clamping

Nope. Comes with the territory when you’re a member of the Hot Press/Bacardi Unplugged Band of the Year.

She was very nice. Which we all stressed when we appeared on FM104’s the Strawberry Alarm Clock a couple of days later.