FAO Rocko

I wasnā€™t sure it this is for the things that are right or things that are wrong thread so Iā€™ll just post it here. @Rocko , this is for your attention.

4 Likes

Fanny

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s tfk ruined for the night

3 Likes

Fannyface

He rose to that challenge in fairness.

cc @Copper_pipe

1 Like

Some men are cowed by a challenge. They are fannies

Have some members been banned from some threads?

Have I been banned from the racism thread?

1 Like

Youā€™re slowly but surely being excluded. @Rocko has told me heā€™s had enough of you but he wants to be merciful. You might consider drafting a post of gratitude for his/our tolerance in indulging you for this length.

Bollox. Iā€™m consistently amongst the top 50 posters on the forum

1 Like

Fair enough, but thereā€™s only 32 active posters at the moment.

We lost 18 when @Thomas_Brady took his latest sojourn

2 Likes

Whatā€™s he doing? Gardening?

Heā€™s working hard at taking Boards.ie down

@Rocko

Are we allowing posters to be abused for their sexuality now?

A right wing poster has been going around abusing posters on their sexuality this morning. Iā€™ve a thick skin but I think this posterā€™s vitriol should probably be clamped down on.

Iā€™ve merely referred to you as you describe yourself.

And you donā€™t like it.

I donā€™t get why a poster feels the need to make constant negative references to another posterā€™s sexuality.

Clearly they are triggered because they have used the same references numerous times over the past 24 hours in a fit of pique.

The mask is slipping again.

1 Like

Fulvio is stage 10

1 Like

People are different.

Some people can get annoyed from time to time and still know the difference between right and wrong.

Other people have genuine mental breakdowns on the internet that involve disgusting personalised comments, then when they are sanctioned for that proceed to tag journalists on another platform to try and get the place they were banned from shut down. Also engage in setting up bogus accounts on another platform to out real life identities of posters, post innuendo under bogus accounts pretending to be these people and then reporting these to their employers.

Now that scale of rattledness doesnā€™t exist for any functioning member of public. But when youā€™re actually from the screwy form you might someway be able to try and justify that type of behaviour to yourself, you might actually try to be able to rock back on there, pretending it never happened and making out youā€™re not ashamed. But if that is you, then Iā€™d say youā€™re most likely some sort of loner sociopath who will eventually take that level of hate, resentment and bitterness from the internet into a public space someday and all I have to say is I hope mental health professionals can intervene before that moment comes.

1 Like