FAO Rocko

Stage 11

@Rocko

Whatā€™s a TFK edit conflict?

I just got a message saying that I could not edit my post because another user had edited it?

I have enough quarrels going on here without the system battling it out with me too.

1 Like

I know which side will be carrying my money in this new argument

1 Like

Probably just the system editing some syntax at the same time. What post was it?

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:to that man

It was one in the Covid thread where I made a quip about Backtrack being a pox.

Bump

Hi there

Iā€™m just wondering if the ā€˜On a Rollā€™ and ā€˜Nice Postā€™ notifications can be muted? Iā€™m flat out from receiving them and they are clogging up my notifications to be honest about it.

TIA

3 Likes

Oh no, you got an on roll notification?

Yikes @Julio_Geordio

1 Like

Whatā€™s that?

1 Like

Some lads gone fierce needy round here. Rocko is a busy man. Iā€™m not even going to tag him out of respect

1 Like

Iā€™ve given that a like.

Heā€™s only gone and banned me from the BLM casualties thread. :joy:
Look @Rocko , Iā€™m sorry for not keeping a straight face when you fell for a former trump aide dabbing away his tears of joy as he was unchained by Joe.

@Rocko

Can we ban all talk of EPL soccer? The lads of a Liverpool & Man Utd disposition are becoming incredibly tedious.

We have excellent discussion on SPL, LOI, CL, Europa League and general International football.

Perhaps ban a few oddballs too?

2 Likes

@Rocko

Can we ban @carryharry?

I donā€™t think heā€™s ever managed a post that was in anyway interesting, original or intelligent.

1 Like

A few lads here trying to dictate to a dictator. @rocko can we ban anyone who makes that ultra shit joke about Ole and parking spaces? Itā€™s been done about a thousand times. Do it for the sake of server space and climate change.

2 Likes

He knows lots about cars in fairness to him. Weā€™ll keep him.

@Rocko I am getting the above error on Chrome on my work laptop. Only appeared a week ago. Are you up to something dodgy?

Jurgen Klopp has destroyed some lads lives. Itā€™s sad to see, that much like Ole, they canā€™t park it and move on

3 Likes

yes, ban the footix