FAO Rocko

Hey Rocko or any of the plethora of experts here,

When I attempt to reply to a post here via laptop no keyboard pops up in the reply box.
The keyboard is working perfectly on other sites I use (tinder etc.) :wink:I havenā€™t a breeze whatā€™s happened or how to revive it.
Iā€™ve tried the usual TFK remedies, switch on/off, thumb up hole etc., but Nada.
It appears an issue related to here so any assistance would be appreciated. My subs are up to date so that isnā€™t the issue. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

What browser? When you say keyboard, what exactly do you mean? Is it a touchscreen?

Touchscreen.

Huzzah, the app thingy is gone rogue. All cushty on chrome. Thanks bud, B/P levels returning to normal. A swift, celebratory Jemmy is in order. Wahey!!

1 Like

There is a TFK app :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I think @anon67715551 put one together himself. As you can probably tell from his posts, he dabbles a little in coding.

11 Likes

Try a different browser.

1 Like

You seem to have omitted a d there near the end.

16 Likes

I get that joke

You old rogue you.

1 Like

Saw a van belonging to a his crowd when I was out and about in the car there earlier.

4 Likes

Plenty of tools here need putting away.

3 Likes

Synergy

Things a bit fucked up today,

Whatā€™s all the red about?

I got that last week for a while but it stopped by itself I think.

Hmm I havent seen that. I did get bored midway through some routine software update the other week and abandoned it so I might finish that and see if it helps.

1 Like

Donā€™t hesitate to call me if things begin to get tricky. Your usual minions seem fully engaged with weather and assorted issues.:wink:

4 Likes

Hi @Rocko, I like the new red line noting the last point in the thread visited. Any chance you could restore the ribbon at the bottom that had the main page, messages etc. Made it very easy to navigate around with that there. On Android, chrome.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ll look at it later. It was a bit glitchy last night overlapping with other buttons so just need to fix it a little before restoring it.

4 Likes

I thought Iā€™d accidentally deleted that myself. Was in a flap like an Android user handed an iPhone trying to find the back button.