FAO Rocko

@Rocko, could I get a green Christmas hat please.

Itā€™ll cost you a winner at 3/1 or better. . @Rocko hold out for this

1 Like

@Rocko are we missing a ā€œbackā€ arrow since the upgrade?

Sometimes I want to click back to take me, say, half way up the topic list (i.e. the point on the list I was at before clicking into a thread) but I can only use the home button to take me back to the top of the page. Itā€™s adding stress to my life.

The one above the post dragger thing? It should be still there if you scroll up and then it should prompt you with a button to go back to where you were. Is thst the one you mean?

Itā€™s like some of these people are using a different site to me.

3 Likes

@Rocko Iā€™m being catapulted down to the last post on a thread if I start scrolling down on my phone. Not every time but has happened 3 times today. Heading out for a few pints shortly so no rush on this one.

2 Likes

Same for me

1 Like

Going for pints as well, how coincidentalā€¦.

Sure arenā€™t ye all the same boy?

1 Like

Iā€™d hold off on that few quid you were going to give Rocko until this is fixed so mate. Thatā€™ll put manners on the cunt.

7 Likes

What a service. Great stuff @Rocko. In the middle of a Celtic game and all

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s not there for me anymore. šŸ„²

Thank you @Rocko and Hoopy Christmas

2 Likes

Seriously @Rocko. The lack of the ā€œ<ā€œ button when I scroll up or down a particular page is ruining my life.

Where has it gone?

Bring it back.

Do you mean this guy?

1 Like

No he means this one

Capture

2 Likes

Thereā€™s been an upsurge in petty squabbles and frustration on the site lately, Iā€™d say a lot of it comes back to the disappearance of that vital function from the site

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no reverse gear on tfk

1 Like

No gears, no breaks and no seat belts.

1 Like

But it didnā€™t disappear