FAO Rocko

Stunning move @Rocko.

This is what Iā€™ve been proposing all along. We need to make life as difficult as possible for the unvaccinated, and effectively remove them from society for as long they insist on being awkward.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy - PM the admin team once you have proof of vaccination and weā€™ll amend your voting privileges.

20 Likes

I fully expect a reasonable, adult response to this

absolutely fucking not no way GIF

2 Likes

Iā€™ve a measure in place to help protect against this but this isnā€™t what is preventing @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy from casting a vote from what I can see.

1 Like

Iā€™m banned from voting too but having created 28 accounts in the space of half an hour to change the result of a previous yearā€™s COTY competition Iā€™m prepared to accept being disenfranchised for this one.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me Iā€™m the saddest poster on here :disappointed:

*without multiple accounts

More incontrovertible evidence of Fulvioā€™s lies.

1 Like

You ran to twitter to change the result another year.

4 Likes

@Rocko sometimes when scrolling slowly through a thread with 20 or 30 unread slow it suddenly jumps to the bottom of the thread/last post. Chrome on Android

3 Likes

Dark or light skin?

@Rocko same issue here with Firefox on Android, dark skin

1 Like

Dark

1 Like

:eek: :eek:

Same, FYI. Happening a while. Dark, Android, Chrome.

Mid it still happening today? I made a few tweaks yesterday evening?

1 Like

Youā€™d want your head examined to be still using Android in 2022.

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep an eye out. The Covid thread is usually good for it. Probably because Iā€™m scrolling at speed anyways.

Just happened me on the the hurling championship thread. Jumped straight from @the_man_himself proclaiming he didnā€™t give a shit about it to @glasagusban defending Shefflin at the end.

Seems to be resolved. Can you mark the bug as ā€œReady for Testā€ on the Kanban board and Iā€™ll close it out? Thanks

1 Like

Has @rocko discriminated against Dark Skin?

"Dark skinned people arenā€™t allowed to vote "
Rocko TFK 2022

4 Likes

No, just making them jump faster.