FAO Rocko

Still happening for me

1 Like

I would like to lodge a formal appeal over my inability to vote in the COTY thread.

I cannot understand the reason and I think as one of the most influential posters here I should have my right to vote respected.

Fulvio.

2 Likes

Did you make all the selections? You canā€™t vote til you pick the full four or five or whatever

I canā€™t vote or post in any of the poll threads.

I canā€™t post in them either as I donā€™t have the right conforming opinions. Can vote though but only when I make all the selections.

Actually I canā€™t vote.

1 Like

#stopthesteal

Neither can I. I hadnā€™t bothered voting because I donā€™t recognise half of the cunts. Weā€™re the Mandelas of the forum pal.

One man, one vote

1 Like

I will be considering my options if my voting rights are not reinstated.

As a man of principal, integrity and doing the right thing over conforming with wrongs in order to serve my on interests, I may have to make the ultimate decision.

1 Like

Looks like Fluvio has been caught out lying again.

People who have used multiple accounts to vote in the past have been excluding from voting.

You think because you are ā€˜influentialā€™ you should have your vote respected? What about lads who arenā€™t influential like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. Should they have a right to vote?

2 Likes

After what ye let Cavan do to ye ?
Iā€™d be hiding :see_no_evil:

Joke bud

Rebrand 4,5 or 6??

Nord VPN

@Rocko

I donā€™t appreciate being stonewalled.

you can have my votes if you want Fulvio.

I wouldnā€™t want to take any posters vote mate but I appreciate the offer.

1 Like

Just clear out your cookies.

The deathly silence is very poor forum. Feels like Iā€™m the Djokovic of this forum, the no 1 poster on this site and treated disgracefully.

4 Likes