FAO Rocko

How did I get singled out for this? Iā€™ve little enough interest in current affairs but thereā€™s a lot of threads categorised as such that have no business there

You didnā€™t. My SQL skills are not as flawless as I thought they were.

2 Likes

Sadly, youā€™re right Mike. Cars on stilts will be the only way to go when the sea level rises by a few metres.

1 Like

Avuncular. The new you???

1 Like

@Rocko hates you. He wants you out.

Can someone tell @iron_mike I canā€™t respond to him on the US politics thread, as apparently I canā€™t be trusted to respond.

2 Likes

Here shur fire it in here so. Iā€™m just interested is all

Paul Ryan is done for now, heā€™s out of politics. The Republicans will have to regroup after November so he could make a comeback I suppose but strikes me as someone who has had enough of it.

1 Like

Yeah I knew he had got a bit disgruntled after Trump won the nomination in 2016. IIRC there was a bit of a rally around him to run against Trump. Heā€™s still young enough. Mid fifties? An impressive character though

Heā€™s only 50, plenty time for him to get involved.

1 Like

Maybe one of the intolerant and dogmatic (i.e. bigot) lefties like @glasagusban could tell him?

I think the only hope now is for @Rocko to let he whose name canā€™t be uttered back in, heā€™s making an awful hames of trying to impersonate him.

He has slipped into a cultural panic. Rational thought has gone out the window.

When John Connors farts the stench goes viral by the looks of it

What?

Just Laz being a racist, nothing new.

His type of racism is allowed.

Dear lord

This is wonderful lads, how long can you two keep going?

I canā€™t post on any current affairs topics, is this what I am paying 100 quid a year for?

1 Like