FAO Rocko

Stay and fight your corner

:blush::blush::blush::clap: VG

1 Like

4/7 it involves a declaration of victory.

3 Likes

Fulvio is one of the top posters on here. We are blessed to have him. He had his finger on the pulse during the entire pandemic and no one could lay a glove on him or got a pass from him. Its always good to get an insight into GAA in the 6 amongst other things. Iā€™m not sure why his user privileges are capped. Regulation should be light touch and users allowed to express themselves. God knows we entertain a lunatic asylum as a sidebar at times.

22 Likes

Heā€™s one of my favourite posters on here. A man of integrity.

6 Likes

Aside from mocking people who died from covid ā€¦

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yet another example of the complete disassociation the Clare crowd have with the Nationalist community in the six counties.

For what died the sons of Roisin? For nothing, it seems, in Clare.

1 Like

Sure you canā€™t sing that to the tune of a banjo

1 Like

Dā€™ya think is there time to broker a solution to this alleged impassĆ©?

Have we a George Mitchell figure that could be despised equally by both sides?

It will be high priority at the Monday morning Stand Up between the mods.

2 Likes

Some beloved Glasgow Celtic figure. Neil Lennon maybe.

1 Like

Hard to say whatā€™s going on. It might be anti nordie sentiment, petulance, insecurity, a hard-man act or just bad manners. Itā€™s a disappointing state of affairs but I try not to expect too much of peopleā€¦not everyone has had the same advantages in life. Ultimately the best thing to do might be to just treat him with kindness and forgiveness- we may not understand his motives but ultimately everyone here is fighting a great battle

I stand with @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

Fuckin need a Gandhi to sort it or UN

1 Like

Is he gone?

1 Like

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

Hothouse Flowers - Donā€™t Go (Official Video) - YouTube

2 Likes

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

This will bring him back.

4 Likes