FAO Rocko

Let @Rocko alone he deserves the weekend off. You can pick this up Monday bossman

1 Like

Agreed. I believe he is under pressure this weekend, as per a source in Cambodia. Finally got his interview to be a moderator on boards. Presume the #FulvioBlock was him doing his obair bhaile so to speak.

2 Likes

INFRACTION.

TWO WEEKS

Yes, the best thing to do is just ban posters from racism threads when there isnā€™t actually any hint of racism. You canā€™t be too carefulā€¦

It appears to best the case that the smug, affluent free-staters as you term us are abandoning the northern Italian immigrants now. Has this ever happened before I ask?

He might have to address the snide way he went about restricting posters from certain threads and the fact that it was petulance might make him want to ignore commenting on it.

Itā€™s understandable that he is slightly embarrassed but I think it displays a real lack of character.

Check your blood pressure bro

Iā€™m sure @rocko will have this at the top of his list when he returns to work on Monday

6 Likes

My blood pressure is fine.

Itā€™s a red line issue for me. Itā€™s either addressed or its not.

As someone of principle its important to point out weasely behaviour when it occurs.

1 Like

Getting a small bit hot :hot_face: on hereā€‹:blush:

Iā€™d agree that the principle of everyone having an equal voice is so important. Itā€™s the most undemocratic behaviour Iā€™ve come across on this forum since a certain poster had a poll on here and didnā€™t like the way it was going so deemed votes from people from one province were of a less value than all others. Down with this sort of thing.

My sources tell me this will not end well.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy - you are one of the best posters on here. I for one will miss you.
Bye my efriend.

5 Likes

Thank you very much Ebz and the respect is certainly mutual.

Itā€™s a point of principle for me, some people would prefer keep the head down when they do wrong, a real man wouldnā€™t hide in this situation. Disappointing if not surprising that clarity or communication is not even afforded in this situation and an attitude of ignoring the problem away has been implemented.

Iā€™ll be preparing a brief statement tomorrow. Plenty of decent posters on this site but there is a notable element who seem very hostile towards and prejudiced against northern posters on this site and it hasnā€™t gone unnoticed.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve had our run ins over the years @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy but much like winning a Grand Slam without the Great Serb Iā€™d feel any INTERNET WIN would have an apostrophe beside it if you werenā€™t here

Iā€™d suggest patience as a Sinn Fein IRA general election win is coming up and us FG right wing capitalists will be there for the taking then

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has been a great poster and Iā€™ll be sorry to see the back of him. I wonder what he will rebrand as?

@newhandlehun

3 Likes

If he canā€™t hack it he might be best leaving.

One of my favourite posters on here. Heā€™ll be kicking himself that heā€™s backed himself into a corner but Iā€™ve no doubt heā€™ll find a way to talk himself down from the cliff.

11 Likes

Yerra donā€™t bother

P. Oā€™Neill

2 Likes