FAO Rocko

Shur 20% of the 25 lads here know each other already.

Tune in to pmq’s in Westminster. You’ll pick up the coded message

1 Like

I feared the worst today. All the dark talk of doxxing that was going around recently had me worried that something terrible had happened IRL

Its only 8 clock yet lad. Might happen yet

Every time @Cheasty gets under somebody’s skin the old doxing shit gets an outing
Tiresome

It was grand here in California though it may have gone offline while I was asleep. :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Remind us mate - where in the world are you these days? I can’t seem to find anything on the forum to indicate where you may be.

10 Likes

I just assumed he was at the oscars

Fagan getting a good faganning you love to see it.

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd making out like a bandit having bought all that property in the 70s and 80s for next to nothing. And now the cunt waving in the faces of all the lads living in boxes in Lucan.

2 Likes

He’s in a hotel in California. Like everybody else here.

Enjoy the break @Fagan_ODowd.

Update: He’s aiming for RTE now.

I’m actually in California farmer

1 Like

RTE hyping up David Clifford and ignoring the exploits of the far superior
Naoiseán McAlooby

1 Like

Hey @Rocko , there was a edit type symbol on @TheUlteriorMotive post on the wfh thread and it let me edit his post? Be great if we can edit other posts now!

2 Likes

Not sure how I managed that.

Fat-fingering the fone I’d say. Hit the spanner button, not the delete one.

1 Like

On iPhone, sometimes when I touch an image it goes yellow and I have to refresh the page to get it back to normal. It’s a bit annoying.

Like I touched Valerie Wheeler on the other thread a minute ago and she went all yella.

Poor Valerie.