FAO Rocko

By God!

You seem to be “long pressing” the image to get that effect. If you just tap it normally that won’t happen. At some stage I’ll try and fix, it but for now take a couple of deep breaths, steady yourself and tap gently each time you want to inspect an image.

14 Likes

Seems like the actions of a man trying to save the pictures for download for later perusal :thinking:

No, it’s not that. It’s completely random. I could try to simulate it and it doesn’t happen. Then I’d be casually browsing TFK and bang, it would just happen again.

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

giphy-2956986983

Having the below issue on iPhone where pictures are covering some of the text

By fuck they are ,the whure lives here :+1:

1 Like

Android kid

My notifications have gone a bit haywire since the issue with the website a few weeks back.

I regularly get notifications like the below even though, for example, what has happened is another poster liked a post from a different thread.

121 likes? Oooooh look who’s Mr. Popular!

Oh that thing……

Are you visiting the .com site yeah?

Have you tried dismissing the notifications and do they come back or are they just persisting and not going away?

Yes.

I have tried dismissing them but they are persisting.

Think it’s a queuing backlog issue. I tried something there. Let me know if it’s still a problem tomorrow. And do a ctrl+f5 refresh also please

Looking better now :+1:

1 Like

Farmer had this one in his back pocket for a while now. Superbly played.

Tell us more

Don’t use it yet!

Ive already told it to fuck off. No sign of they/them since

2 Likes