FAO Rocko

Rural people say they donā€™t want to be stereotyped, patronised or caricatured, so why do they vote in politicians who are Darby Oā€™Gill caricatures?

It seems a significant amount of rural voters do like playing up to stereotypes and caricatures?

1 Like

Obviously false,at least I hope so

But it would take you hours to get there in an hour from limerick

It reads to me like he supports sex education for kids in sixth class, does that make him a paedophile or have I read it all wrong?

3 Likes

You read it right

Man who wants sex education in school bad

Man that advocates for clemency for paedophiles good

2 Likes

@maroonandwhite has cleaned house here :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Are you denying what Woderick has confirmed himself there?
#sweepsweep

Why is the HSE so fcuked and such long waiting lists if it has too many hospitals ?

Unfortunately weā€™ve too many sick people too

We canā€™t even staff the hospitals we have.

FAO of @Rocko @Bandage

I am unable to post in any topic in the Current Affairs section, including the prestigious ā€œLookalikes Threadā€.

I am surmising that this is because I am on the same ā€œtrust levelā€ as another poster who was banned from this section recently.

But I feel victimised like Phil Thompson and Charlie Nicholas must have done when they were sacked from Soccer Saturday when they had done nothing wrong, because Sky needed to sack Matthew Le Tissier who had gone crazy, but Sky were afraid of a backlash from the headbangers if Le Tissier alone was sacked, so they decided to sack Thompson and Nicholas as well.

A disgraceful decision Sid.

Surely your fawning over virtue signalling would provide a reasonable counterpoint to my holding a mirror to the face of wokism. My yin to your yang.

Sid back posting in current affairs thread. But Iā€™m not as I donā€™t have the right opinions. I bet the greens wish they could just silence opposition in the Dail and on Twitter. Very very weak.

3 Likes

@Bisto Iā€™m not allowed reply to your point about rugby Iā€™m afraid. Pound shop Liam Cahill-itis is in the air

4 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy your mate stepped in there to protect you and banned me from replying in the LOI threadā€¦awwwww blessā€¦ What a shower of useless cunts

Can you clarify what you mean here mate?

I doubt it.

2 Likes