FAO Rocko

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1132374, member: 9”]+2.

Since 2002 @Rocko has been my life. Without him it would have been very empty indeed.

By the way, a lot of posters owe us apologies for their inappropriate and heartless jibes about our shirt and tie combinations at Rocko’s recent “good luck with surgery dinner”.[/QUOTE]

Don’t be pulling at the heart strings to validate your shite taste in fashion, bucko. Rocko’s situation has nothing to do with it.

Since 2002 @Rocko has been my wife. Without him it would have been very empty".[/QUOTE]
Sick fucks.

Since 2002 @Rocko has been my life. Without him it would have been very empty indeed.

By the way, a lot of posters owe us apologies for their inappropriate and heartless jibes about our shirt and tie combinations at Rocko’s recent “good luck with surgery dinner”.[/QUOTE]

+1

Poor oul Rocko was obviously out of his head on morphine when the country bumpkins called to bring him out to the local greasy spoon.
    Rocko, being the gentleman that he is assumed that there was a barn dance themed fancy dress on and just ran into the room to find his last Halloween costume, to wear it to fit in.
    Poor Rocko.

@Rocko, there used to be a panel down the side where you could see a list of who’s online, latest member to join and some other stats and stuff. It seems to be gone since your upgrading work last week. Any chance you could reintroduce it please?

Maybe this has historically only been visible to us moderators though?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1137049, member: 9”]@Rocko, there used to be a panel down the side where you could see a list of who’s online, latest member to join and some other stats and stuff. It seems to be gone since your upgrading work last week. Any chance you could reintroduce it please?

Maybe this has historically only been visible to us moderators though?[/QUOTE]
Yep, I’ll restore it. Just not immediately - there’s a few little things I need to sort out too.

Can you restore the sections panel too? That was a great addition.

And thread titles within the thread?

What were they?

Yep

At the top of each page within a thread you would have the name of the thread.

Now you just see
Forums>TFK thevboardroom

Remember David Marshall at the Camp Nou in 2004, pal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGTzGYsOw-4

Late Saturday night is my time for old You Tube sporting videos. :clap:

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1137351, member: 9”]Remember David Marshall at the Camp Nou in 2004, pal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGTzGYsOw-4

Late Saturday night is my time for old You Tube sporting videos. :clap:[/QUOTE]
A few points:

1. That was an outstanding first save from Marshall.
  2. Celtic players were very quick to react to rebounds on all those clips
  3. Puyol was a class player in fairness

Here are you fuckacting with the site again or are we being hacked.

Hopefully he’s fixing the fa t that you can’t see what you’re typing when a tablet is sideways.

We seem to be having some problems.

Is it the flow hive, mate?

We seem to be under attack. Either ISIS or anonymous or both.
In case we don’t all make it. Just want to the you guys I love you all. Each and every one of you.

• except for that lying cunt horsebiscuit. I fucking loath him. In his e-life and in person.
1 Like

Something’s up @Rocko . We’ve lost the green from the site header. Repeat, the green is gone. It’s like being in a blizzard.

1 Like

Refresh and it should come back. Just a temporary problem.