FAO Rocko

Dafuq just happened?

What’s this now?

The influence of these new posters?

Something weird happened with a thread you started about MOTM for Poland game. We’re on to you, bucko.

Bumped for @Rocko

I thought the useful rating was unuseful so removed it for the moment.

I’ve yet to read a useful post on TFK

The one about using the middle stall in a row of three was very useful.

There have been several posts made that, whilst not quite informative, they warranted some form of acknowledgement.

Is there any grand designs in replacing it with a new rating? Like a FOAD rating?

Rock, time line is not updating on the android app for some reason so I’m having to use b rouse which is a pain in the hole. Can you sort it?

Notifications and thread updates/ showing read is playing up… I keep receiving notifications that I already checked and after coming out of a thread it is not showing as read. Thanks.

+1.

bumped for rocko

Bumped for @Rocko. This is all over the place tonight.

I’ve no idea what’s causing that. I’ll take a look but nothing obvious when i looked at it earlier. I guess for now you could avoid visiting TFK entirely and it should keep the issue to a minimum.

Fucked altogether. You may have to step in here.

@Rocko, there’s a thread titled Twiceasnice97 at the top of the board. What the fuck have you done to the place?

Glas go out tonight and get the ride pal.

But sure the poor craytur probably doesn’t even know which arm the crack is under.

Don’t forget the chocolate polls @Rocko