FAO Rocko

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1150483, member: 110”]Don’t forget the chocolate polls @Rocko[/QUOTE]
Thanks Francis. I had actually completely forgotten about them. How quickly the world moves on…

App is acting up on android, tapatalk not activated or something. Please advise.

@Rocko, glad to see you are taking our ratings seriously

[ATTACH=full]3189[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1160317, member: 1406”]App is acting up on android, tapatalk not activated or something. Please advise.[/QUOTE]
It’s goosed. Don’t think it’s recoverable. Apologies.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1160417, member: 1”]It’s goosed. Don’t think it’s recoverable. Apologies.[/QUOTE]

That’s a bit of a disaster rocko. The app though buggy was handy.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1160424, member: 332”]That’s a bit of a disaster rocko. The app though buggy was handy.[/QUOTE]

+1

My OCD can’t handle not knowing how many unread threads I have

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1160417, member: 1”]It’s goosed. Don’t think it’s recoverable. Apologies.[/QUOTE]

I paid 50 euro a year membership to mac for this!

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1160439, member: 1406”]I paid 50 euro a year membership to mac for this![/QUOTE]

Shush for fuck sake. I got 500 from @Horsebox[/USER] and [USER=1517]@carryharry

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1160440, member: 109”]Shush for fuck sake. I got 500 from @Horsebox[/USER] and [USER=1517]@carryharry[/QUOTE]
And it is for reasons like this that I have made a blood vow to track you down and gut you like a pig.

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1160451, member: 1537”]And it is for reasons like this that I have made a blood vow to track you down and gut you like a pig.[/QUOTE]
Paid your witch doctor 500 for that too Horsey?

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1160451, member: 1537”]And it is for reasons like this that I have made a blood vow to track you down and gut you like a pig.[/QUOTE]

I’ll sell you the knife for a bag of sand

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1160424, member: 332”]That’s a bit of a disaster rocko. The app though buggy was handy.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. There were other problems beyond it being buggy though. Security was one of them. And there were difficulties with re-starting the app any time it failed because that involved other non-TFK people who had no incentive to help.

It won’t work when we move. Which will be very soon. But it wouldn’t have worked anyway.

Am I the only one who can’t view the videos @rocko puts up. I’m on a Dell laptop and get the message “This type of video file isn’t supported”.

What do you see when you visit the video directly in your browser?

https://cdn2.streamable.com/video/webm/6gff.webm

https://cdn2.streamable.com/video/webm/6gff.webm

This is going to be confusing. Can you see the video in your post?

I see the above as a big black screen with “this type of video file isn’t supported”

no

Right. Are you on IE?

Windows 10, edge