FAO TFK

I’ve asked the useless cunting mods to delete my profile nearly 2 months now but kell surprise it’s still alive. Of course I see a few posts thinking I created another craic of ash account – the usual dullards.

Great to see the usual suspects absolutely driven demented by Limerick - @Malarkey chief amongst them – pus in his fat head and clogging up his arteries – he’ll die hate filled but hopefully not till after Limerick win 5.

The Tippos – I don’t need to say anything really – they’ve done enough themselves to look utterly pathetic. You’d nearly feel sorry for them at this point – nearly.

You’ve one Cork lad dressing his kids in green and sending em to Croker – you’ve another sending his eldest out on the pull to the team hotel. – You can forget about Cork as a hurling people. Donal Og and the rest have all converted to the green – it’s over for them.

As for the handpass – the holier than thou should go watch their respective teams on this front. The Tippos and Kilkenny’s are as bad as anyone at it. Kilkenny first half last Sunday were playing hot potato ffs – Limerick merely beat them at their own game – stones, glass houses etc.

The Galways are great west of Ireland people – lots of mutual respect.

As for the rest of you – You’ve just witnesses the greatest team of all time - I hope you choke on it all winter long you cunts.

Mods , delete my account.

22 Likes

Hi mate,

Tom Brady is a cheat.

Goodbye

1 Like

Wrong login @CraicOfTheAsh

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m sure @Bandage has added it to his list of tickets.

Cracking post. Finish as you mean to go on, i hope

1 Like

FFS stay is it that bad out in the real world?:eyes:

Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Animated GIF

9 Likes

A typical classless Johnny football-loving woman-hating pig ignorant know nothing Come Lately.

Detested hurling ten years ago. A small mickey merchant piggybacking on a thistle and enjoying the sensation, for thinking he no longer has a small mickey.

I reduced him to ribbons several times and most amusingly in his Mousey guise.

What larks. Not. A bore is a bore.

Great to have driven him off the board. Then again, the small brain small mickey merchants can only go the one way. Into oblivion.

1 Like

Imagine consistenly posting up pictures of a woman on here and thinking you are doing her a favour, while simultaneously telling everyone how clever you are

4 Likes

The old me would say something very un PC about that photo of Ms O’Donavan but alas I have matured

If @Thomas_Brady is Lisa O’Donnovan, which is possible, where does that leave Princess?

The Internet is a very serious business.

6 Likes

3…2…1

Something about toasters

1 Like

Here is another photo. One of your kind.

How does it feel to be one of them?

Not hard to be a lot cleverer than the likes of ye, the bottomfeeders.

Now take a running jump off your Man City away jeraey and go fuck yourself.

You’re one weird cunt.

Get your last word in there, you fool of a man

Who are these handsome chaps?

I think everyone can see what is what on that front.

I mind my own business here – my interest is in hurling and mushrooms – until one of the bottomfeeders thinks he can make himself look [something something something] by having a go. I cannot understand yere fascination with me but there it is. I suppose stupid people find non stupid people a novelty.

Something something something along that line.

Now run off to your little tedious matey mate.

And there’s me thinking Friday——-ahhhhhh😊

Thats my mates…

Daz, knuckler, gorgeous george, anto and Pretty pete

2 Likes