FAO Thrawneen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTKiAVtUr-8

[size=2]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTKiAVtUr-8[/size]

The dour bastard needs to coax a decent performance out of us against Forest tomorrow night. Yesterday was shocking. Having to watch it in a pub in Tipperary full of drunken Tipp yahoos trying to get a rise out of me was the icing on the cake.

That sounds like absolute hell. What the fuck had you in Tipp?

I was coming back from a lovely weekend in Doolin with my ladyfriend. After spending a couple of hours at the Cliffs of Moher, we went off the road when 4pm was approaching and Ballina/Killaloe were the handiest towns to possibly catch the match. Went in to a pub in Ballina, Molly’s. There was 5 or 6 dickheads up at the bar, (still drinking from the night before, I found out), as soon as I approached the bar to ask could the barman switch over to ITV, two of them swung around, wild-eyed and ruddy of cheek and proceeded to try and intimidate/antagonise me. I felt sorry for them, to be honest. What an awful race of people those Tipp cunts are.

This ladyfriend has been on the go for a while now Thraw, glad to hear you’re finally settling down.

Was in Molly’s once myself, a bad call that one Thrawneen. Tough break.

Aye, but there was nowhere else to watch it so we were stuck. Went in to Matt the Thresher’s and the very nice Asian waitress offered us the use of an empty backroom with a large TV but alas they only had some shite freeview box with no ITV (that I could find anyway). Went and had a decent bite to eat in a place called Goosers in Ballina, after the game, which put a gloss on things, but jaysis that Molly’s place was like a zoo.

Goosers is a fine feed, no tv to speak of either though, but top notch grub any time I’ve been through it. Matt The Threshers is a thieving cunt of a spot.

you have a patient woman there letting you find a pub with a match half way home after a weekend away fair play to you.
Does she still have you tongue her asshole or is that a different lady?.

His own fault for not going to the Top of the Town, Reddans or the Seanachaoi in Killaloe. Mills aside there isn’t a decent pub in Ballina

[quote=“HBV*, post: 738826, member: 234”]you have a patient woman there letting you find a pub with a match half way home after a weekend away fair play to you.
Does she still have you tongue her asshole or is that a different lady?.[/quote]

Same lady. She enjoys it alright but it’s give and take, like in any good relationship. I only do it because she now gets fully waxed. We have a good thing going.
She’s fond of an oul match anyway and was hungry for a feed so she didn’t mind to go watch the game. She’s a good 'un, I’m a very happy man.

Noted for next time Puke. Her father is from Clonlara actually…

And ye didn’t go to Stritch’s:rolleyes:

Who or what is that?

Only one of the most noble if not noblest pub in South East Clare situated in the village of Clonlara

We’re planning the next trip already so we’ll try and work it in to the itinerary so. I’m still angry at myself for not preparing properly and ending up in a Tipp pub on a Sunday afternoon.

Met a terrific looking nurse from clonlara in galway at christmas , I have forgotten her name , but she was blond and quiet lovely. **

** I was supping all day.

[quote=“fistoffury, post: 738841, member: 219”]Met a terrific looking nurse from clonlara in galway at christmas , I have forgotten her name , but she was blond and quiet lovely. **

** I was supping all day.[/quote]

I’m also a fan of reserved women who don’t say much.

:smiley:

I went through O’Briens Bridge for what I think was the first time in my life recently.
A nice little place, lovely setting on the banks of the broad majestic Shannon.