FAO Thrawneen

went in to that matt the threshers place one evening (against my better judgement it must be said) with two kids to get something to eat. asked your man inside the door where the toilets were so they could wash their hands and so on.
the gobshite immediately responded by telling me the toilets were for customers only.
left straight away and continued to finnegans which is fine but very very ordinary

Xdxc8r i58 g7cg5

[QUOTE=“twiceasnice97, post: 997922, member: 1061”]went in to that matt the threshers place one evening (against my better judgement it must be said) with two kids to get something to eat. asked your man inside the door where the toilets were so they could wash their hands and so on.
the gobshite immediately responded by telling me the toilets were for customers only.
left straight away and continued to finnegans which is fine but very very ordinary[/QUOTE]

you seem to get into these disputes/arguments all the time

It’s something to do with the way he enters a room.

The guy seems like an incredible creep.

@Thrawneen I’m suffering with lower back and testicular pain. I have one Valium tablet to help me alleviate the pain. What should I mix the Valium with to make the most of it and enjoy my Saturday? Nothing illegal. Thanks

How many mg of Valium is in the tablet? And do you have any kind of tolerance to this particular brand of substances?

Only 5mg. Zero tolerance. I rarely never use illegal drugs and very rarely take any kind of medication.

5mg is fuck all but combine it with a couple of ales and you’ll be feeling pretty laid-back soon enough.