FAO wexford people

Another hat-trick for Danny Furlong tonight. Wexford Youths are on the longest unbeaten run in Irelandā€™s top two divisions and could yet sneak a promotion play-off spot. They won away to Shamrock Rovers B last weekend and thumped Waterford United at home the weekend before that. I was meaning to catch a game while Iā€™ve been home - havenā€™t been out to see them in a few years - but didnā€™t get around to it. Any of you Wexford chaps head along this season?

The bandwagon hasnā€™t been sufficiently oiled up for me. Theyā€™ll be hammered next season if they get promoted.

So who is signing in from Larry Oā€™Gormans wedding tonight?

:eek:
Wedding No1 or No2???

Yeā€™re a day too late for that ye cunts

Congratulations Larry you absolute fucking legend

Who is the lucky lady?

@tiger

Nice hotel in required in the south of the county thatā€™s not Dunbrody House

Aldridge Lodge or Chateau @Gman

Monart

Was looking at that place but itā€™s closed for the first 3 weeks in January.

Is Dundrody any use? It may be the choice in the end but weā€™re trying to source alternatives

Not the South of the county

Been there, done that, Not ideal given the circumstances

[QUOTE=ā€œFran, post: 1060236, member: 110ā€]Was looking at that place but itā€™s closed for the first 3 weeks in January.

Is Dundrody any use? It may be the choice in the end but weā€™re trying to source alternatives[/QUOTE]

Iā€™ve only been in it for a short period but its supposed to be very nice. @Gman would know better its close enough to him I think. Thereā€™s fairly slim pickings down that way outside of Dunbrody. Other options would be head over towards Rosslare and youā€™ve the likes of Kellys but not sure when they reopen. Faithlegg is only a short ferry ride from South Wexford and is nice. If you can go more north then Iā€™d recommend the Amber Springs in Gorey, especially if youā€™re bringing the kids.

Cheers Mac, trying to get away from the kids is the aim here though

Fuck all options alright Fran for hotel type breaks. Brandon in new Ross is about your only other option bar self catering homes. Or as Mac says go further to the south east of the county.

@Fran, why isnā€™t Monart an option if youā€™re getting away from the kids? Ferrycarrig in Wexford town might be worth checking too.

Itā€™s not the south of the county I believe.

Youā€™re an awful obtuse cantankerous cunt sometimes