FAO wexford people

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1008307, member: 48”]Church is in new ross with reception in dunbrody.

I am staying in new ross on Thursday evening. can you give me a nice restaurant and a pub to enjoy a few quiet drinks on Thursday evening please[/QUOTE]

wouldnt know too much really, wouldnt be a place I’d frequent often. The restaurant in the Brandon house though is reasonable and good food. There is a french place up in Irishtown there that was good too. Other than that, there is fuck all really that I know of. I ate in the Chinese there before, Jade Garden I think and that was shit. they had a nice thai place but that closed down. As mac says, Theatre Tavern and O Briens just up from it are probably the best of a very bad lot. If you are in the Brandon, I’d probably just eat there, and then have a few pints in the bar there after.

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1008312, member: 112”]If you are in the Brandon, I’d probably just eat there, and then have a few pints in the bar there after.
[/QUOTE]
I am, cheers

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1008307, member: 48”]Church is in new ross with reception in dunbrody.

I am staying in new ross on Thursday evening. can you give me a nice restaurant and a pub to enjoy a few quiet drinks on Thursday evening please[/QUOTE]

There’s a offlicence somewhere in New Ross which has a door at the back leading into a small bar.

That’s all.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1008297, member: 48”]Myself, @Young Ned of the Hill[/USER] [USER=1785]@Ebeneezer Goode[/USER] and [USER=230]@croppy will be attending a wedding in New Ross next weekend.

Please let us have all the do’s and don’ts of said area please.

Any of ye cunts from New Ross ?[/QUOTE]

It was with regret that I was unable to accept the invitation.

New Ross is an alright place. Got sorted with a couple of bags of white one Sunday morning after sailing up from St Mullins so Ned should be okay for a bit of personal!!! Jaysus we were locked and out of it sailing back, great day.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1008318, member: 1785”]It was with regret that I was unable to accept the invitation.
[/QUOTE]
:eek:

How much would a taxi be from Dunbrody House to New Ross ?

I’d say 30-40 quid which wouldn’t be bad if there were a few of yee. Its a good half hour spin I think

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1010935, member: 109”]I’d say 30-40 quid which wouldn’t be bad if there were a few of yee. Its a good half hour spin I think
[/QUOTE]
Robbing bastards

Cheaper than staying in the wedding hotel you tight cunt :stuck_out_tongue:

the hotel DB is staying in is exactly €40 cheaper

I’m sure Mrs DB is delighted at how her husband is splashing his new found wealth around

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1010954, member: 80”]the hotel DB is staying in is exactly €40 cheaper
[/QUOTE]
Getting 2 nights BnB with evening meal in New Ross for €20 less than 1 night (well 4 hours drunken kip really) in Dunbrody House.

You’ll not be as happy when you see the state of New Ross!

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1010959, member: 109”]I’m sure Mrs DB is delighted at how her husband is splashing his new found wealth around
[/QUOTE]
It’s not new found mate. I’ve always been loaded

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1010963, member: 109”]You’ll not be as happy when you see the state of New Ross!
[/QUOTE]
:eek:

Where’s those terms and conditions…

Apologies, ‘enhanced’ wealth

Where’s those terms and conditions…[/QUOTE]

book the missus into the solas croi spa there too for extra brownie points. would give you a few hours to go explore the finer points of New Ross then, or else sit in your room and watch tv for a couple of hours.

there are a couple of decent cafĂŠs in the town. the tourist centre one at the Dunbrody ship in the town is decent. but wouldnt spend long in around the town anyway. better off spending more time around the wedding venue and the area near there.

gmail,excellant quip on the other thread

30 Bob.

25 mins at the most…

Lovely part of the country.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1008318, member: 1785”]It was with regret that I was unable to accept the invitation.
[/QUOTE]
You’re alright mate. @croppy and the best man never showed up either.