FAO wexford people

Cheers @Mac. Due to either my or @Rockoā€™s incompetence, clicking on the post doesnā€™t seem to work for me (Iā€™m clicking on ā€œBandageā€ in the top right). Do you know what post number it is?

Post 132

1 Like

Whatā€™s happening with Paul Codd?

Jailed for contempt of court.

That will learn himā€¦ An admitted rapist got a suspended sentence the other day. Iā€™d have to agree with the judges here and hold contempt of court a much more serious offence than rape.

I dont even want to pass a remark in relation to that other sentence.

Codd would not cooperate nor would he recognise the court. stay tuned to see Ben Gilroy and Jerry Beades campaign for his freedom, it unfortunately leaves a judge with no choice.

1 Like

Did codd get mixed up with the freemen loons and oliver of the family sludd?

I dont actually making a bit of an assumption that this will happen as Codd has nothing to lose.

Steve Earle is headlining Wexford Spiegeltent Festival this October. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

The Neville Brothers have purchased The Heritage Hotel in Portlaoise.

Nothing else caught my eye in the local papers this week.

Treated the good lady, my 2 sisters and my mother to afternoon tea in Monart earlier. Splendid stuff altogether and just cruising back up the NEW ROAD to Dublin now.

5 Likes

Hoped they liked it mate, thought it was really fannying horseshit myself but the ladies love it alright.

1 Like

Was that their first time meeting your good lady bandage? Monart is really exceptional.

You actually disgust me.

2 Likes

Lookit, you decided not to take up my invite to the reopened Crown Bar last night so donā€™t get annoyed when I snub you for the Monart visit.

I passed through New Ross yesterday. I note that the New Ross Piano Festival is on from 24-27 September. That sounds like a very impressive cultural event and a good counter attraction to the Ploughing Match which is on the same week.

I presume the place is awash with flegs?

What a fucking hero

4 Likes

I walked by Louaine earlier today and Iā€™m happy to report that the premises is open for business. Carmel and her daughters LOUise and elAINE are lovely people. Another brilliant intervention by Larryo and a happy ending all round.