Fast Food

I actually dont mind Burger King - think their burgers are decent … I just never get near it.

It’s amazing how we think alike on so many things… just amazing.

2 Likes

KFC is absolutely terrible.

I do have a weakness for the McDonalds Cheeseburger but would probably only get one twice a year.
I’ve ended up getting a Supermacs at the train station a couple of times in recent months and was well impressed with the 8oz bacon cheese burger.

It’s all woeful shite though.

2 Likes

It’s the worst. Ate there once in a london tube station. I don’t know why the chicken shortage is causing them problems because what I ate that day certainly didn’t seem to be chicken.

You’d want your head examined to eat in KFC

3 Likes

Burger King for burgers. McDonald’s for chips, coffee, Mcflurrys, apple pies and milkshakes.

2 Likes

Donkey Ford’s for the cod

@grapes knew.

I will say the 5oz burger in Supermacs is a noble affair.

You really have to be accustomed to eating fast food regularly — I feel awful after it… you convince yourself it will fine and you enjoy the feast but you feel suicidal after it.

4 Likes

@flattythehurdler ates in McDonald’s every day. Filthy animal

1 Like

They had a name for it in that film about McDonalds.

Soft townie cunt ?

Go on?

I don’t remember. I just remember they had a name for the feeling you get 20 minutes after McDonalds. It’s a proven medical condition *.

1 Like

DHL. A bunch of chancers using MBA terms.

Three days a week bud.

You’d swear that clip was brass eye.

1 Like

Supersized

1 Like

Totally agree with this statement.

Ashamed.

2 Likes

You can’t get cod in donkeys, it’s whiting or a giant fish finger

Prestos is a noble chipper indeed, you can’t beat a chipper where you know your chips have been freshly cooked.

2 Likes