Father's Day

Maybe, I was a bit after that. When you’re that age most of it seems fairly irrelevant. A good english teacher is vital, otherwise it seems like a right waste of time.

Think I’m getting a Lions shirt

Is that the only way the missus can make you wear a red shirt Locke?

Burn it in front of them and make them cry. Best to lay down a marker now rather than risk getting shit presents like this for years. :pint:

If I don’t get my Dessie something I’m out of the will.

I’m torn between Dundee Cake

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/house-garden/the-ten-best-fathers-day-gifts-1705892.html?action=Popup&ino=7

or a pair of gay socks

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/house-garden/the-ten-best-fathers-day-gifts-1705892.html?action=Popup&ino=6

I have a fair idea what my father would say to the both of those

It’ll be either the green or the navy one Hannibal. Red and me don’t go well together…

I know it all too well. A handshake would be as emotional as it gets, and you’d have to seriously earn one of those.[/QUOTE]

fucking hell lads
showing emotion isn’t a sign of weakness

I got my fathers day presents a few days early this year and because of them Ill spend fathers day covered in sour milk and with the eyes hanging out of my head from tirednesss but I wouldnt have it any other way. :D:D

Faggot

Let your emotions out Runt, you wouldn`t be such a bitter twisted little imp if you did every now and then.

:smiley:

Fucking Fathers Day presents, no recession here then…

It’s all a bit queer Myboyblue. I just could not fathom me handing over a set of razors or something to the old man with a big cheery “I love you pops”. Life’s too short for that sort of awkwardness.

I broke a few hurls last night for the pride of the parish. Thats more than any father could ever want.

I am getting a special fathers day breakfast here this morning…

So far I have had…Jamie Oliver porridge special with Nutmeg, shot of whiskey and banana all stirred in.

Coffee on the way now and the George Foreman is sizzling away in the background.

Happy Fathers Day.

I have postponed all Father’s Day benefits until next sun. Won’t be seen for dust from dawn till dusk !

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 787088, member: 686”]I am getting a special fathers day breakfast here this morning…

So far I have had…Jamie Oliver porridge special with Nutmeg, shot of whiskey and banana all stirred in.

Coffee on the way now and the George Foreman is sizzling away in the background.

Happy Fathers Day.[/quote]

You’re a lucky man KP.

I’ve had bran flakes followed by a couple of slices of toast and a cup of tea, all made by myself.

They’re just off out now for the morning while I settle down for a couple of hours studying.

I’ve 50km done on my bike and i’m having a cup of Barry’s tea in the sweltering 25 degree heat. Going to the lads football club end of season barbecue in the afternoon.

My first fathers day. Up there with Valentines for its underwhelmingness so far.

Although I do now empathise with my mother who used to ask for “just small bit of piece and quiet” on Mothers day!!

i´m only after realising its fathers day…my first father´s day…my 2 ladies are on holidays out foreign…best present ever…