Father's Day

[quote=“Fran, post: 787094, member: 110”]You’re a lucky man KP.

I’ve had bran flakes followed by a couple of slices of toast and a cup of tea, all made by myself.

They’re just off out now for the morning while I settle down for a couple of hours studying.[/quote]

It stopped there. Normal sunday routine has been restored.

My daughter got me a copy of the prince and she kept trying to say machiavelli which was seriously impressive.

Im getting the better part of the present when they head over to knocklyon to annoy her father and leave me in peace.

Oh yeah congrats and welcome to the club scumpot and dan

[quote=“artfoley, post: 787125, member: 179”]
Oh yeah congrats and welcome to the club scumpot and dan[/quote]

cheers pal…great to be in such distinguished company…

[quote=“artfoley, post: 787125, member: 179”]My daughter got me a copy of the prince and she kept trying to say machiavelli which was seriously impressive.

Im getting the better part of the present when they head over to knocklyon to annoy her father and leave me in peace.

So is she your kid or not?

The clue is in “my daughter”

[quote=“artfoley, post: 787125, member: 179”]My daughter got me a copy of the prince and she kept trying to say machiavelli which was seriously impressive.

Cheers Art!

Who is her other father then, Art?

Art’s father in law?

:eek:

CM just being a contrary bollox again

Fatherhood has changed you, and not for the better.

If I’m annoying you I’m doing something right

I think its very insensitive to be rubbing fathers day in CM’s face.

Lads, have I got a little story for you. Who CM thought was his daddy was nuthin but a… while he was sitting home alone aged 13 his real daddy was dyin. Im sorry you didnt see him CM, but im glad we talked.

Just be glad youre alive woah youre still alive

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads on TFK

[quote=“artfoley, post: 787175, member: 179”]I think its very insensitive to be rubbing fathers day in CM’s face.

Lads, have I got a little story for you. Who CM thought was his daddy was nuthin but a… while he was sitting home alone aged 13 his real daddy was dyin. Im sorry you didnt see him CM, but im glad we talked.

Just be glad youre alive woah youre still alive[/quote]

What the fuck?

He’s off his rocker.

Bringing up someone else’s daughter can have that affect.

Fuck me youre a slow cunt

You’re going to have to relay that again art. It might have sounded somewhat coherent in your head but what you’ve written down there just makes no sense whatsoever.

Slow thick cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM

[quote=“artfoley, post: 787333, member: 179”]Slow thick cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM
[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying that art. You shouldn’t be so uptight on Fathers Day though.