Father's Day

Ffs art, not everyone is into completely over hyped American bands from the 80’s or 90’s

Hardly surprising it went over your head in every sense

A belated but hearty congratulations to Mr PJ Mara on Fathers Day 2013

http://www.thestar.ie/star/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Bailey25-339x330.jpg

I queued behind him in our local shop only a few weeks ago and little did I know of the oasis of fertility that was immersed in those starched white chinos.

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/pj-mara-71-joins-old-dads-club-with-birth-of-baby-girl-29348320.html

Happy Fathers Day @backinatracksuit.
I trust you bought yourself something nice to mark the occasion.

:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Lads buying their dad shit they hardly speak to their fathers and turn up with a jumper or a voucher. You got to laugh at this. Once your off their payroll that’s the best gift you can give them. I recall the topic my father’s top 5 sports men of all time. Easy to spot those who have no family ties.

Fintan sent me a lovely card from the Gaeltacht

11 Likes

anyone?

SNA is off so best ignored.

11.15am and still no facebook or instagram best wishes for the viewing pleasure of the wider public, just a card and a verbal acknowledgement. Not good enough really.

did your life partner not put up a post on social media praising you as the best, most caring father in the world?

No, mate. Not a hint of it. Think I’ll demand her log in details if there’s nothing forthcoming by 1pm.

1 Like

judging from your posts, I’d say you a wonderful father

Correct.

I don’t know how I do it in fairness.

1 Like

Wait until she’s finished putting together the Ikea stuff first. If nothing after that, launch a full on attack

9 Likes

I got a slightly blood stained polo shirt this year. Blood stain didnt come as standard but was a by product of daughter practising her Hi Kon do on son before they delivered it

7 Likes

There’s only one person in that relationship who uses their family to generate social media likes.

Just “like” the tweet ffs sake.