Favourite Type of Taytos

They were always standard fare when I was a kid. Do Tayto not do Smokey Bacon anymore?

I had some of these a few months back and liked them.

A blog about crisps:

The Sam Spudz smokey bacon was a fucking cracking bag of crisps. I also vaguely recall the Golden Wonder brand during the 80’s, and them being of inferior quality to Tayto, King, etc.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 26995”]
They were always standard fare when I was a kid. Do Tayto not do Smokey Bacon anymore?[/quote]

Haven’t seen them in years. McCoys used to do them but haven’t been able to get them for a while.

Smokey bacon crisps are a standard feature of tayto multi packs.

I have often wondered this and I think I may have written something similar in the recent past. Anything that’s not Irish is not worth eating.

anyone remember "Ma reillys " crisps back in the day ?..fookin cheap and 100% rank. used to get them going to primary school for lunch… :lol: :lol:

:clap:

Had a packet for lunch today

Don’t Hunky Dory do something similar to a smokey bacon flavoured crisp? Calling them Buffalo’s or something like that.

Yes, and a vastly superior product.

I used to love these can they still be got?

http://ballymoreshoponline.stormwebhost.com/prodimages/KP - Mini Chips - Real Potato Sticks - Salt & Vinegar Flavour.JPG

Banshee Bones were the business aswell.

There was a Worchester sauce flavoured crisp around for a while that made a great Sandwich

Hunky Dory buffalo are steak flavoured. They used to have a smokey bacon flavour but don’t know if it’s still available.

They are not steak flavored, they’re buffalo flavored, CJ Spiller has his own limited edition coming out soon.

The dog food manufacturer? Hardly suprising you’d be looking forward to that.

That could be the most ignorant post I’ve ever seen.

That could be the most ignorant post I’ve ever seen.

Not a patch on the McCoys. I find Hunky Dorys to be somewhat greasy

Both mini chips and banshee bones can still be got at selected outlets

I got banshee bones about a year ago and there was about 10 crisps in the packet.