Favourite Type of Taytos

Hunky Dory are my usual these days on the rare occassion I pick up a pack. I find the whole lot of the Largo range are prone to the odd packet with absolutely zero flavouring. Does that ever happen anyone else? A pack that tastes like nothing.
I enjoy the odd packet of Monster Munches when I’m hungover as well.

Monster Munches (a childhood favourite) are still 10/10 territory for me on the odd occasion that I still have them.

I could be here all day if I went on to non-cheese and onion favourite crisps/cork snacks.

Happens often enough.

Relation of mine Is a crisp business and pallets often get recalled by Largo.

Monster Munch, Mega Meanies and Chipsticks are a staple part of any hangover recovery

The Monster Munch is very prone to the no flavouring issue @Julio_Geordio describes. A pack of Monster Munch without seasoning is a massive disappointment.

They are getting some love on here but King crisps are very underrated in general I think. Much better than Tayto

+1 on that, but the days they are covered in Saharan red dust make it all the worthwhile.

1 Like

Are Tayto crisp packets recyclable?
They must produce a ridiculous number, surely they are?

Don’t think so. Shure half the roasters in the country have the pack inhaled and licked and there’s no leftovers in anyways.

Besides the point, they should be using Recyclable packaging.

Tipperary condoms.

1 Like

They are non recycleable and non-degradeable. Have done a few of those Spring Clean Up things and you’d always find tayto bags going back to the 90s in near perfect condition.

1 Like

King crisps, cheese and onion

Cop on

How the fuck are they getting away with it?

This recycling is a fucking con job. Ye should all follow my lead and burn every bit of rubbish. I’ve a grand spot down the fields that I light up twice a week at night. I couldn’t be contributing to the plastic in our oceans like ye cunts.

7 Likes

Fuckers sending off tonnes of plastic to landfills every day

People dying in rings round us and science has invented an immortal crisp bag.

It’s truly appalling.

Even if you put it in the recycling bin, it would have just ended up in a hole in the ground in Xianjing until fairly recently anyways.