Feeling a bit sick

Work away lads, keys of the tractor are hanging inside the door.

I’ve some fucking dose lads, roaring temperatures followed by furious sweating. Had to change bed clothes every few hours.

2 Likes

Ester C and lots of it

1 Like

I’m giving the brother a dig out this week while he drinks himself into a coma for Cheltenham. He’s a cunt once he goes on the beer. Once he gets a taste for it he won’t stop, like a dog that gets a taste for killing sheep he’ll stay going until he falls down or gets shot.

4 Likes

@KinvarasPassion you’d be as well to take a few days off. You’re no good to anyone at work if you’re not at 100%, there’s a heap of health and safety issues at play here.
you could also infect the rest of your colleagues.

3 Likes

That sounds like proper flu mate, had a dose of it back in early February nothing worse.

Sweating, then shivering very bad sore throat the symptoms accelerated fair quick as well, not like a normal cold.

Rest for 48 hours and you should be grand then, let the immune system take it on naturally, you should be right as rain by the weekend.

1 Like

Leave @GeoffreyBoycott alone ffs.

1 Like

For the first time ever, I have to take a sick day, I have a horrendous flu type illness, I’m coughing up blood and shit, I hope I don’t have lung cancer

I have sniffles and a bit of a headache

Do you smoke?

not in a long time, I took a few lines of cocaine two weeks ago and I haven’t been right since, I hope its something to do with that, the earliest the doctor can see me is tommorrow

:eek:

That could be it.

The blood you’re coughing is coming from your nasal cavity and is dropping down inot your lungs while you are sleeping.

2 Likes

Im playing a scenario in my head of going to Ireland to tell my parents I am dying, oh god, I am going mad

They won’t let you on a plane in your condition. You’ll have to ring them and die alone in corridor of some run down NHS hospital.

8 Likes

What sort of third world country do you live in? Coughing up blood and you can’t get seen. That’s a disgrace.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Tomorrow :astonished: You wouldn’t get that over Eire, sure you could be dead tomorrow.

And you can never go home now because of the shame,
Of a misfits reflection, in a shop window pane

1 Like

Would he not throw a few hundred nicker at a Pakistani doctor to see him on the spot? I know he wants to leave a few bob for the young lads fees in Flannans but you can’t take it with you.

this doesn’t look good lads.