As the old irish saying goes

ā€œYouā€™re one tiresome cuntā€

8 Likes

Strongly disagree.

1 Like

:grinning:Good ol runty.

You sell enough.

1 Like

It sends my kids to eton. Donā€™t knock it.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna have to give inā€¦over three weeks and this is not relentingā€¦ It has me driven mad. Fuck the world.

whats wrong with you?
whatever it is id suggest you fuck that filthy old cat out of your bed. to sleep with a rotten filthy thing like that in your bed is asking for trouble and anything you contract as a result you fully deserve.

5 Likes

I just made a wonderful tea there that Iā€™d recommend to anyone with a cough/chesty illnessā€¦ Juice of one full lemon, table spoon of honey, table spoon of ground cinnamon and a tea spoon of cayenne pepperā€¦add boiling water, Unreal.

Frontier America in 1880 called and they want their homespun remedies back

You heading to a sweat lodge next

2 Likes

Is there one in Cork?

There is actually :smile:

Glengarriff - wanderlust.ie

1 Like

Have you tried leeches yet?

Head bursting, throat raw, chest infection and sinus infection. I survived the winter without getting sick and the first sign of fine weather and Iā€™m fucked.

Hate calling in sick but Iā€™m fuck all use to anyone today.

Same generally happens to me on any change in the weather, good to bad, bad to good, doesnā€™t matter. Ask @Brimmer_Bradley mate, youā€™re entitled to your sick days.

No ginger?

Donā€™t give up now. Youā€™ve effectively won the marathon and are about to shit your togs on the podium.

2 Likes

Worked for raula padcliffe of the dodgy blood values.

Calling @KinvarasPassion

Update? Do you need any posters based close to the western seaboard to help out around the farm while you are recuperating?

Calling @Brimmer_Bradley

Can you pull one of those ā€˜sick daysā€™ to do some foddering, etc. in Kinvara? Sea air could be invigorating - win-win.

1 Like