Feeling a bit sick

There’s always something wrong with you

1 Like

As the old irish saying goes

ā€œYou’re one tiresome cuntā€

8 Likes

Strongly disagree.

1 Like

:grinning:Good ol runty.

You sell enough.

1 Like

It sends my kids to eton. Don’t knock it.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to give in…over three weeks and this is not relenting… It has me driven mad. Fuck the world.

whats wrong with you?
whatever it is id suggest you fuck that filthy old cat out of your bed. to sleep with a rotten filthy thing like that in your bed is asking for trouble and anything you contract as a result you fully deserve.

5 Likes

I just made a wonderful tea there that I’d recommend to anyone with a cough/chesty illness… Juice of one full lemon, table spoon of honey, table spoon of ground cinnamon and a tea spoon of cayenne pepper…add boiling water, Unreal.

Frontier America in 1880 called and they want their homespun remedies back

You heading to a sweat lodge next

2 Likes

Is there one in Cork?

There is actually :smile:

Glengarriff - wanderlust.ie

1 Like

Have you tried leeches yet?

Head bursting, throat raw, chest infection and sinus infection. I survived the winter without getting sick and the first sign of fine weather and I’m fucked.

Hate calling in sick but I’m fuck all use to anyone today.

Same generally happens to me on any change in the weather, good to bad, bad to good, doesn’t matter. Ask @Brimmer_Bradley mate, you’re entitled to your sick days.

No ginger?

Don’t give up now. You’ve effectively won the marathon and are about to shit your togs on the podium.

2 Likes

Worked for raula padcliffe of the dodgy blood values.

Calling @KinvarasPassion

Update? Do you need any posters based close to the western seaboard to help out around the farm while you are recuperating?

Calling @Brimmer_Bradley

Can you pull one of those ā€˜sick days’ to do some foddering, etc. in Kinvara? Sea air could be invigorating - win-win.

1 Like