Feeling a bit sick

Take some cocaine, thatā€™ll sort you.

1 Like

I am on record here for snorting Lemsip.

Tip up to one of the GAA clubs. The young lads will see you right.

1 Like

I am after downing two paracetamol with a glass of warm TK red lemonade, sweat lashing out of me now. I have no idea if this remedy is any use, but my local publican swears by it

1 Like

One fatal error thereā€¦ Nashā€™s Red Lemonade instead of that TK tripe

There is a shiteing bug ravaging the house since yesterday. The only upside is that all my Xmas excess has been lost in the last 24 hours.

Brandy & Port held things together well during last nights session but things fell asunder quickly again this morning.

3 Likes

Been fucked with a bad chest and red raw throat the past few days. Coughing up some amount of shit this morning.

1 Like

Have a dose of the sniffles the last few days. Nothing a gram of coke and 15 beers wonā€™t sort out.

2 Likes

Full on flu here. Iā€™ve lost near half a stone.

Not good flatty. You were doing the dog on it drinkwise leading up to xmas? Its fucks the immune systemā€¦

I was reluctantly. I had three work related parties then a club one. I havenā€™t eaten for two days.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Dublin city kid.

Vomiting bug. Iā€™m puking goodo here. Worked through lunch until just now as well. As a civil servant, Iā€™m not used to this.

You logging this from a tiled floor pal?

Did you puke in work? - Half the place will have it over the next few days ā€” That shit harvests in you for a few days and then ----------------------------- BOOM!

Im shocked that as a civil servant they just didnt go home as the first sign of sickness.

1 Like

This new trend of yours of using lots of adjacent dashes is bothering me. Stop it.

Had a few pukes in work alright. Harvests in you eh?

Iā€™ve the vomiting bug coming on, Iā€™m due to fly out to Birmingham early Thursday morning.

:eek:

See if you can bring the flight forward, it will be the closest you ever get to carrying out a terrorist attack on the mainland.