Feeling a bit sick

Terrorist?

The very same thing happened me this time last year. Up all night getting sick on the Sunday and flew out to Birmingham on the Monday evening. The best thing you could do is commence the puking asap. Those bugs usually pass in 24hrs.

1 Like

False alarm guys.

1 Like

The Birmingham Sicks ??

9 Likes

Signing in with an ear infection, dizziness, nausea, swelling from ear down to my jaw line. Swelling has got worse since taking the drops prescribed by the doc. I find myself being even more aggressive and intolerant with the pain which is the only upside.

I think you’ve got an abscess which has been misdiagnosed mate. The ear infection was secondary.

Signing in from the ferry.
I’ll be in limerick on Monday. :+1:

1 Like

have you had sex with a man recently?

5 Likes

You’re about to die Mike. Best of luck pal.

3 Likes

What brings a regal visit to Limerick?

I know a fella who had identical symptoms as that. He was an absolute gent. Sorely missed

Only the good die young. I’ll be fine.

Oh hes not dead at all
He went cuckoo from the infection he is above in Dundrum for years

4 Likes

@sidney was an agreeable and occasionally humorous chap before he presented here with similar symptoms a few years back

3 Likes

Warning noted. Let me know if u think I’m heading down that road. Ended up in Eye and Ear hospital. Two week sick note and plenty of rest.

1 Like

Get well soon, mate.

1 Like

You’re missing out on a big event in the city on Saturday pal

Cc @ChocolateMice

Flatty was invited and we tried to work out the logistics of it but it wasn’t to be.

1 Like

If he can’t get the sculpture over he can fuck off

Fantastic timing. A week of rest followed by a week of :pint:

3 Likes