Feeling a bit sick

Sign in @mikehunt

That cunt @FatChops told him to massage the infected area, which meant sending a heap of puss down the eustasian canal and probably choked Mike as he was reading John McIntyre in the Tribune last night.

3 Likes

full health @fisty, you one eyed gimp.

When Mike surfaces I can walk him through the Valsalva Manoeuvre. Give a man a fish and all that.

Incidentally I would like to thank you for your advice on sinus irrigation. After a slow start I am now a true believer. You mentioned Mrs KP was a disciple, h-h-ha-ave she aaany sisters?

I am not at all well today. I have pains in my stomach and I am bloated, I feel like shit. I’ve had a shite already today but I’m hoping there will be an enormous passing of matter in the next hour. Thought I was alright when I left the house, but now in work and wish I hadn’t bothered coming in. I’d go home, only I have to collect the young fella from training in Sydney this evening.

I had my first sick day of the year last Tuesday. It coincided with an NFL double header funnily enough. Once you’ve actually showed up to work, I find going home sick defeats the purpose. I hate to ask Fitzy, but have you tried shoving your thumb up your hole to speed things up?

As standard operating procedure for TFK posters, I have of course, but no joy. I have a feeling I am going to attend the facilities soon, an almighty fart will emerge and my troubles will be over. I fucking hope so at least.

I am much better today chaps, thanks for asking. The bloating has dissipated and I feel a lot better. I still have some pain in my tummy, so a little apprehensive. My missus, being the one with the degree in Food Science and Nutrition has diagnosed an over indulgence in sourdough bread as being the primary cause of the issue. I am under orders to avoid anything containing sourdough, grains and yeast for the foreseeable future. She thinks I’m going to avoid beer :grin:

Got a nasty chest infection, guys.

On a duvet day myself

1 Like

Get well soon fellas.

1 Like

I’ve pneumonia, guys. I have been prescribed a course of Geramox pills. Been told to rest and take it easy so please desist from posting factually incorrect posts that I may need to call you out on. Nembo is very sick.

16 Likes

Setting people straight must take it’s toll. Mind yourself.

2 Likes

How you holding up pal?

Feeling stronger today, pal.

2 Likes

Thank God for that. You’ll get through this, we have every faith in you.

1 Like

Can you imagine the row at the pearly gates?

1 Like

You reckon he wouldn’t get in?

He’d argue with whichever decision was made. For eternity.

11 Likes

:joy:

@Nembo_Kid will be in heaven before the devil knows he’s dead.