Feeling a bit sick

Have had a head cold and chest infection all week . The drugs did fuck all, hot whiskey is the way to go

ClarkeyCat is crying off from the pub tonight due to this.

Em, this thread is about me, CM.

By way of an update Iā€™ve had another Lemsip and finished my Halls Soothers. The raspberry and apricot ones are nice.

Having a cup of tea and Iā€™ve a Rocky Road that I didnā€™t feel like having earlier that I might have now. Put a spoon of sugar in the tea too, which I wouldnā€™t usually do.

Have a Cold shower CC. Dont dry off afterā€¦ open the front door of house and the back door and sit in betweenā€¦ The draft will dry you out and bring the cold with it.

That is all.

Calling in sick shortlyā€¦

Cold shivers and Hot sweats all night long. A pale shadow of myself this morningā€¦

Back to bed now.

There thereā€¦

[quote name=ā€˜Kinvaraā€™s Passionā€™ timestamp=ā€˜1338965895ā€™ post=ā€˜631868ā€™]Calling in sick shortlyā€¦

Cold shivers and Hot sweats all night long. A pale shadow of myself this morningā€¦

Back to bed now.

http://doubleyourgains.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/remedies-for-the-flu.jpg[/quote]

Have a Cold shower KP. Dont dry off afterā€¦ open the front door of house and the back door and sit in betweenā€¦ The draft will dry you out and bring the cold with it.

That is all.

Feed a cold and starve a flu

What do you do if you have both Chewy?

Drink a bottle of poiteen

Welded to the bed for the past 2 days with a chest infection/virus. Swear to jaysus my energy levels have never been as low. Nearly fell down the stairs this morning.

carry on.

Iā€™m fookin dying the last 2 days with a head cold, sore throat and sore chest ā€¦ :frowning:

Tis going around

+1

Feeling sick myself i just played a game called cock or no cock, iā€™m not well after it.

:eek:

When buildings collapse.

get some prednisone into you
youā€™ll be wired after them

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 1070664, member: 367ā€]get some prednisone into you
youā€™ll be wired after them[/QUOTE]
where can i get some of this pal?..any others you recommend?..be nice to have a bit of me time without having to leave the house.