Feeling a bit sick

ul need a prescription for prednisone, its a steroid but brilliant for sinus / chest issues, ull be wired
failing that a combo of sudafed and codeineā€¦ thats perfect

Stomach bug ravaging the house here. I am the last one standing but I can hear the belly rattling away here upon waking up.

Anything I can do to kill this thing instantly? Cunt of a presentation to give at 9.30 so if I can get to 10.30 without soiling myself that would be great.

Thanks folks.

2 Likes

Jesus, you seem to have awful luck with your health KP.
Drink a bottle of Poiteen.

Have a few slices of white toast and a mug of tea.

1 Like

I feel for you, mate.

Iā€™ve just come through a bout of sickness myself but I didnā€™t want to worry the forum by mentioning it.

1 Like

Awww hun u shud have said. xxx

2 Likes

Itā€™s all in your head mate. Men donā€™t get sick.

You could be right pal. Now that I have had my 10 minutes of mindfulness which focused solely on wellness, I feel much better. Here in the boardroom now rearing to go.

In all seriousness mate, If you feel your stomach going excuse yourself donā€™t try and get through it.
An apology would get you through that, shitting yourself in front of everyone is not something youā€™d ever live down. :frowning:

Stay strong mate, and just ask yourself this

#whatwouldpauliedo

Heā€™d put the fear of God into that tummy bug, thats what heā€™d do. So do it mate. Do it. Do it for Paulie.

Heā€™d be stretchered out of the boardroom on oxygen?

1 Like

Yes, but the entire boardroom would give him a standing ovation and theyā€™d spend the rest of the meeting writing warrior poetry about him.

Maybe if KPā€™s stomach gets dodgy he could ask for a minutes silence for Paul Oā€™Connell while he nips off to the jacks

1 Like

#winner

Iā€™ve a bout of nerves myselfā€¦today is D-dayā€¦Iā€™m gonna put the fear of God into my examinersā€¦

Manic fucking aggression##

4 Likes

90% of my audience are Indian so theyā€™d be fine with the whole dropping the togs and letting fly in the middle of the board room.

4 Likes

Pressure turns coal into diamonds mate.

1 Like

Pull over the bin and just say sorry lads Vindaloo last night. Theyā€™ll understand.

1 Like

Howā€™d it go KP?

Went fine. In fact I think I have fought this battle and won. Thanks for your valued support along the way.

My colleague however has packed her bags and left her desk for the day due to ā€˜not feeling well EOMā€™ so I assume I have riddled the place here.

Oh well.