Feeling a bit sick

ul need a prescription for prednisone, its a steroid but brilliant for sinus / chest issues, ull be wired
failing that a combo of sudafed and codeine… thats perfect

Stomach bug ravaging the house here. I am the last one standing but I can hear the belly rattling away here upon waking up.

Anything I can do to kill this thing instantly? Cunt of a presentation to give at 9.30 so if I can get to 10.30 without soiling myself that would be great.

Thanks folks.

2 Likes

Jesus, you seem to have awful luck with your health KP.
Drink a bottle of Poiteen.

Have a few slices of white toast and a mug of tea.

1 Like

I feel for you, mate.

I’ve just come through a bout of sickness myself but I didn’t want to worry the forum by mentioning it.

1 Like

Awww hun u shud have said. xxx

2 Likes

It’s all in your head mate. Men don’t get sick.

You could be right pal. Now that I have had my 10 minutes of mindfulness which focused solely on wellness, I feel much better. Here in the boardroom now rearing to go.

In all seriousness mate, If you feel your stomach going excuse yourself don’t try and get through it.
An apology would get you through that, shitting yourself in front of everyone is not something you’d ever live down. :frowning:

Stay strong mate, and just ask yourself this

#whatwouldpauliedo

He’d put the fear of God into that tummy bug, thats what he’d do. So do it mate. Do it. Do it for Paulie.

He’d be stretchered out of the boardroom on oxygen?

1 Like

Yes, but the entire boardroom would give him a standing ovation and they’d spend the rest of the meeting writing warrior poetry about him.

Maybe if KP’s stomach gets dodgy he could ask for a minutes silence for Paul O’Connell while he nips off to the jacks

1 Like

#winner

I’ve a bout of nerves myself…today is D-day…I’m gonna put the fear of God into my examiners…

Manic fucking aggression##

4 Likes

90% of my audience are Indian so they’d be fine with the whole dropping the togs and letting fly in the middle of the board room.

4 Likes

Pressure turns coal into diamonds mate.

1 Like

Pull over the bin and just say sorry lads Vindaloo last night. They’ll understand.

1 Like

How’d it go KP?

Went fine. In fact I think I have fought this battle and won. Thanks for your valued support along the way.

My colleague however has packed her bags and left her desk for the day due to ā€˜not feeling well EOM’ so I assume I have riddled the place here.

Oh well.