Feeling a bit sick

I have this bastard right now. Itā€™s coming out both ends in industrial quantities. Thereā€™ll be nothing left of me

At least youā€™ll make the weight.

1 Like

Is Fintan ok ?

Seem to be over it now. The first 6 hours are The worst. Savage intense scuttering and puking. It would take all your strength. The next 18 hours are spent in bed with a savage headache. Still no appetite but in better form today.

Right

Been walking around the last two days, frozen one minute, roasting the next, general flu feeling without the full blown symptoms.
I have two Lemsip, a spoon of sugar, two baby Jameson topped up with boiled water.
Talk to ye in the mornin

1 Like

yes
im also a little confused as apparantly one cannot get a ā€œtouchā€ of the fluā€¦ its all in or nothing
ive had lethargy, shivers, a cough and sneezes since saturday night combined with flatulence and stools of a most irregular suspension*ā€¦ its on the wane now tho, ive taken a huge amount of paracetemol, sudafed and used the neilmed saline suspension a few times each day to clear out the airways so that has me right id say.
a proper flu you cannot move from my memory so im assuming this is a virus of some sort

• @glasagusban - i have not been on the receiving end of anal intercourse
5 Likes

The flu is caused by a virus, specifically the flu virus.

1 Like

great post

4 Likes

lads
there is a 750ml bottle of paddy in the utility room
is this any use to me in times of illness?
how is this to be consumed as a miracle cure of some sort?
do i do shots of it or something? or chase it down with cans of carling

The only use for Paddy, a horrendous abomination of a drink, is hot whiskey for medicinal uses. Iā€™m getting tired of posting this recipe, but Lemsip, a few shots, thick slice of lemon with whole cloves, honey and a dash of cayenne pepper.

:astonished::astonished::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Maybe we didnt drink enough over the Christmas

Very poorly with aches, shivers and pains. Itā€™s like coming off Irn Bru all over again

My tonsils are heavily inflamed too. God help me.

This could well be a nervous breakdown brought on as a result of a rebrand.

3 Likes

Youā€™re in rag order mate, werenā€™t you poorly as well only a few weeks ago, Iā€™d say your boss is sorry for the day you showed up, even on the rare days you show up youā€™re stuck on the internet

1 Like

What rebrand?

I can feel a bit of an infection settling on my chest.

Huh?

What are you on about?

Well how the tables have turned