Feeling a bit sick

christ, flu like symptoms have swept over me in the last hour

At least three hail Mary’s need to be said in a row pal.

Then watch a small bit of MOTD, should see you through the worst of it.

1 Like

I’m off to bd now. Just had a blast of the shits

1 Like

That’s all the cheese

Fucks sakes, not like we didn’t warn you.
That’s the ā€œoganicā€ sourdough poison for you.

Surprised you made it this far into January without being stricken. Half the Isles are fucked. Probably the healthy diet keeping you going. Get well soon pal. If it’s flu, watch out…

Flu doesn’t give you the shits…it’s something he’s been eating

He would really need to be sifting through his shit to be sure.

4 Likes

Don’t encourage the cunt. It’ll be a new low for the forum if there’s a ā€˜post a picture of your favourite shite’ thread started.

Your dietary duel with @Tassotti is very enjoyable pal :popcorn:, but you’ve mugged yourself off here.

I’ve had flu once in my life - and it gave me the shits too - I wasn’t eating rennet or Sourdough at the time either. Every other time I thought ā€œI’ve got fluā€, was probably just a cold.

christ, rough night there lads, seems to have passed, was running a bit of a fever, was a weird, had fucked up dreams all night, waking up every 10 minutes with the sweat pissing out of me, seems to have settled now, only a headache from dehydration, I bet I caught some disgusting bug in the gym yesterday, normally I always wear gloves to avoid that

Be strong, pal.

Hope you’re feeling better today mate.

Tonsillitis and a head cold…I’m plugging away but have a kick about now that I’ll have to attend to a) not fuck up the numbers at this late hour and b) to keep my place as it’s a very sought after kick about.

I assume you’ve already exhausted the ā€˜thumb up the hole’ avenue.

Not fully, I may need asuppository before night’s end.

I find strepsil spray great for sore throat. A few lashes of it and job done.

P.S class avatar CM :clap:

2 Likes

Nuerofen seems to be the medication for this particular strain of URTI that’s doing the rounds @ChocolateMice buddy.
I have a very slight touch of it, Mrs Bradley dosed me with neurofen and it appears to be effective.

1 Like

A bit better this morning, guys…the run around in the freezing rain did me no harm.

3 Likes

I’ve been cut down in the prime of my health by some flu-type virus. Sitting at the kitchen table last night before bed my teeth started chattering - the fucker of a dog went for me. She must have sensed an evil presence in whatever this is. I flip-flopped between hot and cold all night - max strength Neurofen did help a little bit. Felt very dizzy and nauseous this morning. No runny nose, but chest is rough and I’ve got a ā€œproductiveā€ cough. I’ll probably make a honey / lemon / ginger hot drink now, but am open to natural remedy suggestions. No freaky shit @ChocolateMice and @Ambrose_McNulty.