Feeling a bit sick

christ, flu like symptoms have swept over me in the last hour

At least three hail Maryā€™s need to be said in a row pal.

Then watch a small bit of MOTD, should see you through the worst of it.

1 Like

Iā€™m off to bd now. Just had a blast of the shits

1 Like

Thatā€™s all the cheese

Fucks sakes, not like we didnā€™t warn you.
Thatā€™s the ā€œoganicā€ sourdough poison for you.

Surprised you made it this far into January without being stricken. Half the Isles are fucked. Probably the healthy diet keeping you going. Get well soon pal. If itā€™s flu, watch outā€¦

Flu doesnā€™t give you the shitsā€¦itā€™s something heā€™s been eating

He would really need to be sifting through his shit to be sure.

4 Likes

Donā€™t encourage the cunt. Itā€™ll be a new low for the forum if thereā€™s a ā€˜post a picture of your favourite shiteā€™ thread started.

Your dietary duel with @Tassotti is very enjoyable pal :popcorn:, but youā€™ve mugged yourself off here.

Iā€™ve had flu once in my life - and it gave me the shits too - I wasnā€™t eating rennet or Sourdough at the time either. Every other time I thought ā€œIā€™ve got fluā€, was probably just a cold.

christ, rough night there lads, seems to have passed, was running a bit of a fever, was a weird, had fucked up dreams all night, waking up every 10 minutes with the sweat pissing out of me, seems to have settled now, only a headache from dehydration, I bet I caught some disgusting bug in the gym yesterday, normally I always wear gloves to avoid that

Be strong, pal.

Hope youā€™re feeling better today mate.

Tonsillitis and a head coldā€¦Iā€™m plugging away but have a kick about now that Iā€™ll have to attend to a) not fuck up the numbers at this late hour and b) to keep my place as itā€™s a very sought after kick about.

I assume youā€™ve already exhausted the ā€˜thumb up the holeā€™ avenue.

Not fully, I may need asuppository before nightā€™s end.

I find strepsil spray great for sore throat. A few lashes of it and job done.

P.S class avatar CM :clap:

2 Likes

Nuerofen seems to be the medication for this particular strain of URTI thatā€™s doing the rounds @ChocolateMice buddy.
I have a very slight touch of it, Mrs Bradley dosed me with neurofen and it appears to be effective.

1 Like

A bit better this morning, guysā€¦the run around in the freezing rain did me no harm.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been cut down in the prime of my health by some flu-type virus. Sitting at the kitchen table last night before bed my teeth started chattering - the fucker of a dog went for me. She must have sensed an evil presence in whatever this is. I flip-flopped between hot and cold all night - max strength Neurofen did help a little bit. Felt very dizzy and nauseous this morning. No runny nose, but chest is rough and Iā€™ve got a ā€œproductiveā€ cough. Iā€™ll probably make a honey / lemon / ginger hot drink now, but am open to natural remedy suggestions. No freaky shit @ChocolateMice and @Ambrose_McNulty.