Feeling a bit sick

If you’ve been coughing for the last two weeks then a bit of blood is probably nothing to worry about but get yourself to the doc.

:anguished: you’re dying, mate.

Would sticking my thumb up my hole not cure me?

Yeah, I’ve made an appointment for this evening.

1 Like

I know you’re incredibly tight and hate spending money, but go to the doctor. Bring your own sandwiches with you if it’s a lunchtime appointment.

13 Likes

I had a knee reconstruction yesterday. My knee is quite sore.

3 Likes

What did that involve pal?

Me being anaesthetised and some doctors drilling holes in my knee, taking donor material from my hamstring, pulling that through the knee to replace the cruciate ligament and screwing it in. At least that’s what I think they did. The bone contusion will apparently heal itself. On crutches for the next 10 days. Going to U2 on Friday, that should be interesting. I’ve just taken 2 Paracetamol, 2 Oxycodone and 2 Cyklokapron tablets. Hopefully I sleep.

4 Likes

It’s a disgrace that you’ve to pay for the doctor in a tinpot country like ireland but the correct decision. Just make a list now of all past and possible future ailments and knock full value out of her

Congrats on it going well I suppose this means you’ll be spamming a lot if shit onto TFK for the next few days.

2 Likes

After hearing this I’m begrudgingly glad Tipp won the AI to cheer up your last year Alive

Make sure you do the physio after.

1 Like

Personally mate, if its a wan off, I personally wouldn’t bother (I coughed up a bit on Tuesday morning after swimming for instance), but then, I didn’t mention to herself.

Have they not decided on a pronoun?

To make matters worse mate, there wasn’t enough bread there for me to bring a sandwich to work today :worried::worried:

I’ll have to pay for lunch

Go on then, I will ask - did you have enough tinfoil?

I bring my sandwich in a lunch box as it’s
A) better for the environment (cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy)
And
B) cheaper than buying tinfoil

2 Likes

I understood that you lot take the tinfoil home and re-use it until it has turned black

No, back to work from home tomorrow, have shite loads on.

Fake news

Unless you’re self employed then that should read “they have shite loads on, but fuck 'em, I’m milking this one”.