Feeling a bit sick

Put on a dress?

2 Likes

find the oregano oil

3 Likes

A tablespoon of turmeric powder, a teaspoon of black pepper and a slap of honey boiled in a mug full of milk. You could add a clove of garlic and as much chilli powder as you can stand just to be sure.
Guaranteed results.

Unrale

1 Like

I suppose being stuck to the bog for the day is a result

Shoved an oregano oil suppository up my hole and Im like a new man since

2 Likes

You better already?

Well no, but that concoction sounds like it’ll do something to me. Good or bad, who knows

1 Like

My cold symptoms now gone but its no exaggeration to say I’m 90% deaf. Hearing gone completely. Unnerving.

A quick google search suggests its either fluid in the middle ear which is a common by product of a cold. Or a brain tumour.

1 Like

Assume the worst.

Hopefully your ear stinks, otherwise you’ll need a full frontal lobotomy, which isn’t as good as a full bottle in front of me.

Try lying on the couch on your other side

Could you drill a few pilot holes though your cauliflower ears? Might help a bit.

tumour

I’d imagine it’s probably a recurring concussion from your playing days. In bad news, I’ve just diagnosed myself with a tumour on my lungs on the left side.

I done my ribs last week. It’s worse they’re getting. Fair painful I can tell you. I can do nothing except post on here.

Have had a cold/man flu for nearly two weeks so took a sick day yesterday and it has pretty much cleared up. Before leaving for work this morning, I got a fit of coughing and coughed up blood. Made the fatal mistake of mentioning this to the life partner who is ordering me to go to a doctor’s. If I go, it’s a waste of time and money. If I don’t go, she will probably wallop me over the head with a saucepan and I’ll have to go anyway. It’s a lose-lose situation

If you’re coughing up blood pal a trip to the doctor is required. Best of luck

3 Likes

You mentioned it to her because you were concerned about it. She’s right. It’s probably nothing. But best to be sure.

3 Likes

You need the doctor man. Unless you’ve had a very recent nose-bleed I would never ignore coughed up blood