Feeling a bit sick

Add Vicks.

1 Like

Along with a load of alobos or eucalyptus oil. Magic

2 Likes

Shivering in the bed last night but sweating buckets. My life partner has decided we’re self isolating and contacting our GP at 9am to get tested for COVID-19. While I was tempted to roam the community Tom Brady style, we’ve cancelled a meet up with friends today. The thoughts of the older fella being home from crèche for a couple of weeks is terrifying. I can understand why those meat plant lads loaded up on paracetamol and drove on.

Skip dairy for a few days see if that helps

1 Like

Would you not contact dubdoc or whatever it is?

If you dont have to bring your kids up to the green for a shit you should be ok to isolate for a few days … Fucking Wexford is obviously riddled.

You’ve been locking toilet seats for months, it’s finally paid off.

The young lad will be fine, good luck.

I rang these yesterday:

Found them very efficient. They can give you referral. No point waiting a day.
2 Likes

If you’re a laya member you have 8 free GP video calls a year you can do through the app.

1 Like

The race for first TFK positive is on, the starters flag was raised and they are out of the stalls with bando bouncing into an early lead

6 Likes

@Raylan had this thing long before it was fashionable

You’re probably dehydrated.

My money is on @myboyblue

Lads on their way to Kildare to lick packets of ham as we speak

1 Like

Referral for a test at one of those Croke Park style places?

The test is a con shur. That’s the whole problem

1 Like

The sheer amount of “likes” you’re going to get for this will be sensational. I’ve my liking thumb limbered up.

I’m amazed no one here has gotten this already, especially @Batigol. TFK posters must have very sturdy beds.

He won’t catch it in the basement, so won’t even make it to the racetrack

There’s no racetracks in Laois.

With good reason. The horses would be tapas by sundown

2 Likes