Feeling a bit sick

Iā€™m fucked here, lads. Low energy levels, body aches, shivers. I just took a Lemsip Max there.

Iā€™ve got sniffles

Have you a stash of tampons at the ready or will you have to make a trip to the local shop?

2 Likes

Im feeling very sorry for myself

Iā€™m still struggling with that URTIā€¦

Did the tie end up around your head? Trousers around the knees?

I actually avoided it. I was drinking Jameson and singing until 5 though. FML

Up most of the night puking and with a dose of the trots. FML.

Iā€™m having a Lemsip Max, guys.

Just snorted a line of Lemsip Max, guys.

2 Likes

Ended up being a viral gastro bug. Only eating food again today. Thanks for all the messages of goodwill I didnā€™t receive by PM.

2 Likes

Bitten by something, most likely a spider on Saturday. Elbow blew up and became intensely painful on Sunday, went to Emergency, ended up on a saline and IV antibiotic drip. Same again Monday and nurse to the house Tuesday for it again. Off the IV now and back to work tomorrow, course of oral antibiotics to finish. IV antibiotics take it out of you, I was incredibly tired after them. Elboe still sore to touch, but dramatically improved from the weekend when it was excruciating.
I hope youā€™ve all enjoyed this.

2 Likes

Thatā€™ll sit well with some of the old hardware injuries from clonmel. The danger splinter of 1989, the sandpaper rash of 91.

Iā€™ve got a real illness. A fucker of a sore throat.coughing up phlegm all morning.

That tomato patch out the back is a fuckin death trap fitzy. Is it worth it?
I know they say gardening is good to lower the blood pressure, but if that doesnā€™t get you, the spiders will.

1 Like

I feel your pain Fitzy. Had a spider bite in the USA 6 years ago. On the foot. Dirty little bastard left me in considerable pain and on antibiotics.

1 Like

Got body aches and shivers, guys.

Donā€™t know whether Iā€™m coming down with something or whether itā€™s Irn Bru withdrawal symptoms.

Going to snort a line of Lemsip shortly.

1 Like

3 weeks and iā€™m still struggling with this chest infectionā€¦ I refuse to poison myself with anti-biotics.

Garlic is your best friend mate.

In my socks is it?

This is some dose tho, having a 3 week like flu with a sore throat and coughing like a cuntā€¦ I still played 10 on 10 football for 1.5 hours last night tho.

I have a ā€œtempā€.